@Feanor117

Pen Name: Still deciding on that. Josh Jimenez or Joshua Jimenez

Username: Feanor117

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

'Tis my legal name

How many books have you published till date?

Published on paper? None. Yet.

What are your future projects?

Currently working on a supernatural/horror story. After that another supernatural story, and then after that either contemporary or fantasy.

What is writing to you?

Writing is a way for me to get all the clutter out of my head and into the world.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I think I've always wanted to be an author but I never took it seriously until recently.

What genre books you like to work on?

I'm open to any genre.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

That is a real possibility.

Then we would love to read a Historical Romance book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

I believe that humans were born to create and that writing is the purest form of creation.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Stephen King, J. R. R. Tolkein, C.S. Lewis, Shusaku Endo, and Dear Rhian.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

I'm relatively new to Wattpad so I'm not sure if I have "friends" per se. I will say that the community has been great to me.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

I haven't read any series in a while but I'm loving The Mandalorian. Unpopular opinion: The Mandalorian is superior to the sequels.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Too many to count. Joaquin Phoenix was brilliant in Joker.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Feanor from The Silmarillion.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Video Games. I love me a good story in a game because you get to interact with it.

What are your hidden talents?

Procrastination, though my spotty uploads to Wattpad probably make it a not-so-hidden talent.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

It changes all the time. Zazie Beets was in Joker, so that was a wonderful surprise.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

Nothing that most other people haven't experienced. Most recent was that I got to the gym and realized I forgot to bring a change of clothes. I had to drive back home and then didn't have time to work out after.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

I submitted a story to the Watty's with very little writing experience. Don't be afraid to try! Writing used to be a neglected hobby of mine and then I took a chance with a Watty submission. Spoiler alert: I was one of the winners. That doesn't mean you need to win contests or get published to be a writer. If you write, you are a writer.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

That would be amazing. I loved reading comics in junior high/high school and will pick one up every now and then.

What do you feel about this interview?

It was pretty painless.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.