@Angie8177

Pen Name: A.C.Laris

Username: Angie8177

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

I used a pen name generator online

How many books have you published till date?

3

What are your future projects?

I currently have 3 more brand new novels that I am working on. Their book covers are on Wattpad already.

What is writing to you?

Freedom. To be free to express what is in your mind.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

It is my hidden passion that with time has improved some.

What genre books you like to work on?

I love historical romance. But I want to gear more towards New Adult Romance.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

If it has nothing to do with mystery, Si-fi, or Horror. I might.

Then we would like to read a Mafia Romance genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

You can wield your tale however you want. It's yours to design.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

To be honest, I can't choose because all wattpad authors are wonderful. Out of wattpad my favorite author is Christine Feehan and Teresa Medeiros

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

I don't have any because I started my page anonymously and haven't spoken to many.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

My favorite TV series was Scandal and I haven't read much but my own as of late.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

I honestly don't have a favorite actress/ actor. There is really no preference I like them all.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Loki (Tom Hiddleston)

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Crafts

What are your hidden talents?

PC repair

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Oded Fehr (Ardeth Bay) from the Mummy

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

None

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Nothing really

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement. _ Grab a notebook and pen...and just write. Label your notebook Massive Brain dump and write everything that comes to mind. Envision what you want your story to be about then write it down.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Yes, I have and have written out a plan to do one in the romance genre in form of the digital ones.

What do you feel about this interview?

It very nice.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.

Thanks so much for the kind word