@Amoureux_

Pen Name: Yasmin Heart

Username: Amoureux_

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

My pen name is only half my legal name. The last name I made up while being on an app called 'we heart it' where I get a lot of my inspiration from.

How many books have you published till date?

At the moment I've published 4 books.

What are your future projects?

In the future I want to first finish my book 'Playing with snakes' and I've been thinking about making another Greek mythology short story.

What is writing to you?

Writing to me is an outlet for all the fantasies and the stories I've all stored up in my head. I love putting my imagination on paper and I love it even more if that manages to make other's be able to read what I imagine inside my head.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I actually started Wattpad just for reading, but thought to myself 'if these people can do it why not try it yourself' so it was more of a passion I discovered.

What genre books you like to work on?

I like to work on a whole bunch of different genres, but focus mainly on fantasy.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Writing in another genre can be quite a challenge since you can't force inspiration to write to just be there.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

What makes books so amazing is that you read simple words and those words togheter create a whole story in your head to the point that you can actually imagine a story as a movie inside of your head.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Some of my favorite authors on Wattpad are Papermars, World_joy_Katrocks247 and C.Swallow  . Off Wattpad my all time favorite author is J.K. Rowling, nothing has yet beat the Harry Potter books for me.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

My closest Wattpad friend actually recently stopped Wattpad, since she enjoyed another website more so know I'm looking for new friends actually.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

My all time favorite book series is Harry Potter without a doubt. My favorite tv series is Game of Thrones.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

My favorite actress is Jennifer Lawrence.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

A villain I can't help but love is Tom Riddele (aka Voldemort before he lost his hair and nose :p)

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

My other hobbies are mainly painting, shopping and eating out with friends.

What are your hidden talents?

My hidden talents are that I have pretty good memory. Sometimes I remember stupid tiny random things that others tend to forget.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

My first celebrity crush used to be Logan from Big Time Rush.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

The most embarrassing situation I've been through is when I sat in a restaurant with some friends and a random guy that tried to walk past our table suddenly tripped and ended up lying on my lap.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

One crazy thing I've done is accidentally getting a firecracker stuck in my hair while it was lit.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

If you are just starting out the inly tip I have is to just close your eyes and imagine the story you want to write play out like a movie scene and to write down what you see. For me this works best. I just imagine myself as my character, standing inside of a room and looking around and describing what I see. For people who want to write but need a little push to do so, just do it. Just start your own draft and let your imagination run wild.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

To be honest, I've never really given comics a try since I enjoy books with lots of descriptions in them.

What do you feel about this interview?

I think this interview is a fun way to know more about us people here on Wattpad. It shows there's more behind a profile pic and a pen name.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.