@therealKH

Pen Name: Therealkh

Username: therealKH

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

My pen name is "the real" then "kh" for Keylee Hargis, which is my real name.

How many books have you published till date?

I believe I have 11 published stories:)

What are your future projects?

I have a lot of future books in the making and im super excited for my readers to read them since they're different from what I usually write.

What is writing to you?

Writing to me is a way to escape and jump into my mind that is constantly filled with all these imaginary scenarios and I like to put them into a story I feel other readers can escape into and be engaged into something to let them just be free for awhile.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Being an author was not something I thought would happen. I used to hate reading and english in general but lately they have become my life! I love it all so much and I'm glad that I got into it, so it was definitely a hidden passion.

What genre books you like to work on?

My genres I do is usually romance but I have gotten into thrillers/mysteries lately.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I would love for you to challenge me to do something!

Then we would like to read a Mafia Romedy genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

It's so easy to create something that is fiction that also grabs readers attentions and keeps them wanting another chapter. I think it helps broaden the mind and lets people explore.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

I've read so many books it's hard to choose just one but probably Imaginator1D

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

I actually don't have many wattpad friends but I am open to making some (:

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

My favorite series that I have watched recently would have to be the lucifer series on Netflix!

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Tom Ellis

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

I couldnt help but love: Billy from stranger things in season three.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

videography/photography and I love to cook!

What are your hidden talents?

I love editing and cooking.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

My first celebrity crush would have to be Taylor Lautner

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

Falling down a boat ramp in the rain!

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I stole a cat once, for good reasons of course ;)

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Just be yourself! Don't worry about pleasing everyone! Just write to your heart's content and create something you're proud of!

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

I have not.

What do you feel about this interview?

It really made me think about myself from a different perspective!

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

Thanks so much for reaching out!

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.