@soulstrings

Pen Name: Yajahira

Username: soulstrings

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

My pen name is my legal name.

How many books have you published till date?

I've published 8 here on Wattpad. One of them being a compilation of one-shots that is still ongoing.

What are your future projects?

Apart from the books I'm currently editing, I have two plots I'm developing. So my focus is split on those.

What is writing to you?

To me, writing is an escape to any reality I can come up with. It's a way to express myself and get rid of the stress I have in my life.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

It's more of a hidden passion I found out later.

What genre books you like to work on?

Romance.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Yes. It would be interesting. I'll try my best.

Then we would love to read a historical romance from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

I agree, writing does paint a beautiful fantasy. With fiction, as a writer, you can come up with a reality of your own, where anything that fits that world is valid and the readers can immerse into that world and enjoy it with you.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

I've read so many books, in and out of Wattpad, and I've enjoyed each writing style. That being said, I do want to focus specifically on this site and mention , as I've been reading their books for years and they never fail to captivate me.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

I wouldn't say I have close friends here; I do have a few good friends. I mostly keep to myself, though.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

The only series I've recently watched is Stranger Things and I enjoyed it a lot.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

I don't have one.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Loki.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Learning a third language, spending too much time on YouTube and listening to music.

What are your hidden talents?

I'm actually a decent cook.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

None, that I recall.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

There are a few, but the one that stayed with me the most was back on my first week of university and having to do a presentation to the class. I completely forgot what I was going to say and ended up saying something that even confused me. The look on my classmates' faces haunted me for a while.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I don't think I've ever done anything that can be considered crazy...

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Write, write and keep writing. It may not come out how you want it at first, but don't be discouraged, you can get there.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

No, I've never dreamt of writing my own comic.

What do you feel about this interview?

It's my first interview so I didn't know what to expect, but I enjoyed it.

Thank you. Hope you had a great time answering our questions.

We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.