@linzvonc

Pen Name: linzvonc

Username: linzvonc

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

-----

How many books have you published till date?

20

What are your future projects?

Hmm, I'm always looking to create new stories, both standalone and continue ongoing ones. Watch this space.

What is writing to you?

Everything. It's like air. Every spare second I have I am writing, or reading to improve my writing. I l OJ very fictional worlds.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Both! I have wrote and told stories since I can remember. I love writing, it makes me truly happy. It takes me to my happy place.

What genre books you like to work on?

All of them. I try my hand at horror every now and then as I'm passionate about the paranormal. But for some reason I always end up writing romance/teenage angst/ teen fiction or crime. Hmm.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Always. I love a challenge, unless it's like, historical or science fiction. My knowledge there is pretty limited.

Then we would love to read a Historical Werewolf Romance book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

The ability to create new worlds, weaving the portal between the reader and the fantasy is always a passion of mine. You can be sat on your sofa in the cold, yet feel the heat of the sun on your back if your character is relatable enough.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

I love so many authors it's impossible to name them. My few favourite are childhood favourites like Francine Pascal and Judy Blume, whereas as an adult I enjoy Jilly Cooper, Jackie Collins, Virginia Andrew's, Nicci French and Martina Cole to name a few. I love the classics too, my favourite ever is Dracula.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

I keep those secret :)

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Penny Dreadful. I fell in love with Vanessa Ives as a character, not to mention Dorian Grey.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

As always, Al Pacino. The man is an absolute legend. I love Angelina Jolie too, and Anthony Hopkins.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Moriarty, or the Joker. Oh, and Loki...

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Watching horror movies, drinking coffee with friends and eating too much crap. I'm such a foodie.

What are your hidden talents?

Ability to survive on zero sleep? That's a lie actually. I'm a wicked girl gamer. I'm amazing at Sonic.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Nick Carter. BSB Baby!

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

Replying to someone who wasn't talking to me. Awful.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Cancelled a big wedding to get married 2 weeks later secretly. (Parents were aware!)

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Be yourself in your writing. Never copy anything anyone else has done because then it's not unique. Believe in your own ideas.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Nope.

What do you feel about this interview?

Yeah, I'm alright. I would like to do a character interview rather than me, as they are so much more interesting haha!

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.