@Olga_GOA

Pen Name: OLGA GOA

Username: Olga_GOA

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

My pen name is not my legal name. I made it up because it presents my initials - GOA ;)

How many books have you published till date?

Three books, two books are on the way to be published on Amazon... if you intended official publishing. If you meant on Wattpad, I have published four books, but some of them have not been posted wholly but partly.

What are your future projects?

The trequel of FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION, FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION 4 may be written and published (this will depend on my fantasy: how I finish the story about Milano and Veronica). I will publish a paranormal story in 2020 (the title is a secret) and also, the new adult story SEA PEBBLES which centers on bullying in a girl's life. I announced it a long time ago on my Wattpad's wall. Maybe, I will write a trequel to CLUB DRUNKEN CHERRY – the story about Richard and Helena; I am not sure yet... my readers didn't ask me to write about them, so this is only my plans. If I see that FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION series will become a hit, I'll write the continuation of the last FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION book – the love story about Milano and Veronica's baby.

The title of the work is connected with India; this is a spoiler. Then, I think I'll publish the story about Milano's younger brother Luigi, the events about and around him occurred in the Russian city – St. Petersburg, the main MC of FIP Series –Veronica's native town as you know. This book about Luigi will end the biggest Veneziani Family Series that includes FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION volumes, and the story about Milano and Veronica's baby. Some readers asked me to write a book about Lucenzo, but it was not a huge request, so I do not know whether to oblige them or not.

I have the intention of publishing a beautiful love story that took place in Dubai, UAE, and also the suspense-filled story that happened in Cairo, Egypt. You will ask me why I have chosen those to write about those cities. It is simply because I visited them all by myself and felt the atmosphere of those beautiful cities. I want to share it with my readers and fans, and I want to know how they would like it. I also have secret projects – like Forbidden Love, it centers on the main heroes; the story talked about events that occurred in Spain. There is also the story of what happened in England. I haven't visited those countries yet, but who knows? I only know some fragmentary knowledge about England and Spain. But anyway, I can always ask my friends who live in England or Spain if I have doubts about what obtains in these countries.

What is writing to you?

The escape from reality. I can also quote myself: "The Romance books are like a place where people can go and forget about their life's problems for a while."

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

It happened in a flash. I mean, I felt that I wanted to write something emotional and I started writing my first story when I was at my work and had a break. It was in the year 2009 if I am not mistaken. Later I stopped; my writing was reborn in 2013 when I decided to write my biggest novel in volumes – FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION. I liked to express my emotions; I am happy that I did it at last. I started my first story, but to date, I have not been able to finish it. It is still in a draft stage and lying in my table's drawer (figuratively). I hope to publish it as soon as I finished all the projects in my plan. This love story is a Historical Romance, anyway, I hope people will like it, it doesn't matter if it has erotic scenes or not.