@queenofthewalk

Pen Name: Queen Of The Walk

Username: queenofthewalk

Is you pen name you legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

My pen name this isn't my legal name. I wish it was, but unfortunately it isn't. LOL.

Let me just start by saying that I believe a Queen is the most powerful player in this game called life. Secondly, I would also like to say that writing is my craft. When I write I literally place myself in my characters shoes, with that being said I've created the pen name Queen of the walk by sitting down and thinking about what is my overall goal to achieve by the end of my writing career. What is my end game? Whelp that answer was simple. My goal is become the most powerful player in this game of writing about walking in many characters shoes. In other words, my pen name is the mark that I wish to leave in my writing career. I'm determined to become the Queen of writing about many walks of life.

How many books have you published till date? 

So far three, however my story touched is a side project. I don't know when I shall place my focus into stepping inside of that universe,.

What are you future projects?

 So this is the fun part.

Let's start with my first The Awakening Series. There shall be a total of 8 books in this series. I may even do a spin off series once completed and then I plan to focus on the desire series.

What is writing to you?

When I write I'm stepping out of my reality and entering the wicked wonders of my mind. I'm walking away from my daily task to place my imagination down on paper. Writing to me is escaping my reality.

Is being an author, your longtime dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Writing was most certainly a hidden passion. To be quite honest, I never truly knew what I wanted to do with my life. I dreamed of becoming an actress or a big shoot model. However, I never truly had a real plan. I did know that I wanted to leave my mark on this earth. I started writing because I was searching for a book that I wanted to read and was unable to find it. So, I wrote it and I enjoyed every second of it, that's when I knew that I was destined to become an author.

What genre books you like to work on? 

Fantasy. Mature Fantasy, and Romance Novel's. I am truly a hopeless romantic at heart. However, I love writing without limitations. That's exactly why fantasy, supernatural and mystery has a chain on my heart.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up? 

Hell yeah. I LIVE TO BE CHALLENGED.

Then we would love to read a Dark Medieval times Romance Fantasy genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

In my eyes music's is one of the most important charms when writing a fiction story, Music! Music! Music! Whenever write and my mind becomes mush I access my playlist, search for a song that's singing my characters mood and then boom. It's like magic. The creativity just flows with every letter that I type out on the keyboard. So, music is my lucky charm. I also believe that tea and coffee deserve their own charm on my writer's bracelet. They play a major roll.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of Wattpad?

JK Rowling.

Stephanie Meyer

Stephen King

Laura K Hamilton's.

Anna Todd (Wattpad)

Alexandra Marie (Wattpad)

Serenity Rose (Wattpad)

Nikki Readw . (Wattpad)

Name few of your close Wattpad friends.

IryshKLily ( My Favorite Editor.)

IAmStrong (My Inspiration)

Welldamnqueen (One of my lovely readers)

AutumnSewell_ (One Of My Favorite Cover Artists)

Lavender415207 (One of my lovely readers)

 (One of my lovely readers) She gets me! Lol

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

The original is my favorite series of all-time favorite. I'm obsessed with Nicklaus Mikaelson.

I recently started watching Carnival Row. I love it.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Kiera Knightley. She's the queen of acting if you ask me.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love? 

Pennywise the dancing clown. Lol. My Kids love him. He's hilarious and I've got to admit that he has jokes.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading? 

I love to travel. Other than that I'm pretty much boring.

What are your hidden talents? 

Whelp, I'm pretty good at being a mom but that's no secret. I can cook, really, really cook and I'm really good at interior design. I can transform any room quicker than one can blink.

Who is your first celebrity crush? 

Cara Delevingne has recently become my crush. She's a bad ass.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through? 

Okay, so when I was pregnant with my oldest son. I was trying to be sexy for my son's father in J.C Penny fitting room trying on lingerie and I used the bathroom on myself. Yup! I sure did and I'm just going to leave that there. Lol.

One craziest thing you have ever done? 

One of the craziest things I've ever done was jump into a inner city pool for children with my clothes on. I scared my knee in the process but I must admit that the scar was worth it.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Whenever someone asks me this question I tell them what my mom always says to me. Just do it! She was always obsessed with Nike but no seriously just do it. Writing is a form of expression. It's an escape from reality in my eyes. There are billions of people who are dying to escape their reality. Somewhere In this world a person is imagining reading a story that maybe in your head and they won't be able to unless you write it for them to read. Always remember that you are great and destined for great things. We all have a purpose and if your soul is asking for you to write. Feed your soul.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic? 

No I haven't but that would be so cool. If I ever did I'll make a bad ass series about super witches, kicking butts, taking names, and spelling villains to death. Now that's cool.

What do you feel about this interview? 

I loved it. This was so fun and super cool. I'll be honored to interview with you again. Thanks' for having me.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.