@geumjandi

Pen Name: Ann Margarette

Username: geumjandi

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Ann Margarette is my legal first name

How many books have you published till date?

I'm not sure if I am to include the unfinished ones. But I have 4 finished books published on Wattpad and Radish Fiction.

What are your future projects?

I am going release The Billionaire's Mask Book 2, and self-editing some of my finished books.

What is writing to you?

Writing to me is my escape from the real world to my secret fantasies.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Hidden passion I found out later.

What genre books you like to work on?

Romance. I'd like to write fantasy one day.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Not sure for now. I just write what I know at the moment.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

When I'm writing (or reading) I feel like I'm entering another dimension. I tell myself, "this is my world. I'm free."

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

cold_lady19 (Wattpad) Samantha Young, Keira Cass, Sylvain Reynard (Outside)

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

FortressMeadow

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Gabriel's Inferno and The Selection (books)

The Umbrella Academy, Sense 8 on Netflix.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Tom Hiddleston, Robert Downey Jr. (At the moment) It changes everytime.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Loki - God of Mischief

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Singing and drawing.

What are your hidden talents?

I can play piano and guitar.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

ORLANDO BLOOM!!!

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

There's too many of them! It's a long story. Haha.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Hmm. Definitely the most embarrassing situation I had been through. NEXT!

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Never. Lose. Hope. And never compare yourself to anyone whose already on top of you. Nevermind what they say about your grammar and your style. Just keep on doing what you love. Remember in this journey, You Are In Your Own Timeline. Most of all, be humble.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Nope.

What do you feel about this interview?

It's actually fun. I thought I wouldn't be able to answer it but here it is.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.