@krizal

Pen Name: krizal

Real name: Kruti Mehta

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

I wanted my name to be crystal with a "K" in it so modified it a bit.

How many books have you published?

5 books have been published by me.

What are your future projects?

I am working on one book. It's a short story and will finish it soon

What is writing to you?

For me it's an outlet to remove stress and frustration. I am at my creative best when I go through tough situations. Last 2 years of my life have been very challenging and writing was my way of removing frustrations and releasing creative energy.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Actually I used to write songs and poems. But I started writing diary and realised that I can write stories too.

What genre books you like to work on?

Romantic fiction, short stories, historical fiction, chicklit

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I would love to write a whole novel or a short story in a poetic form. Actually I had written a chapter in form of a poem in one of my short stories. Readers loved it.

I would also like to try my hand on thriller or mystery. But it's tough. Let's see how it goes..

Then we would like to read a Warewolf genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Charms of writing fiction/non fictional books.

We all love to take a break from a real life and go to the world of our dreams. Writing helps in creating a fantasy world and allows others to see through it.

One thing that I hate about fictional story tellers is that women are sufferers. They always cry and end up looking beautiful so that rich billionaire arrogant men accept them.

I want women to be independent and men to be supportive and respectful towards women. Stories must be positive with no or minimum negativity. Women must be intelligent and not sufferers.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

QueenOfGeeks and ruthannnordin (She wrote Eye of Beholder)

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

Nafisahabibibohra, Cutie_pie_sruthi, Transisent, lilykiran, Nisha16198

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

I liked love020... it's a Chinese love drama of 30 episodes and superbly positive beautiful love story. Available on YouTube with English subtitles and it's a must watch

Who is your favorite actor/actress

Jean Grey in X Men First class

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Ashley Tisdale as Sharpe in High School Musical

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Singing, dancing, photography and studying:)

What are your hidden talents?

None:)

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Cristiano Ronaldo (he still is one he he he )

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

Giving a ride to my fiancé (now Husband) on my small scooty on our first date. His vehicle's tyre was punchered. He is still scared to sit behind me

One craziest thing you have ever done?

It was out of whim. Too sudden. Woke up one day and took my parents' permission and proposed to my fiancé. We were just friends of few days on Facebook as we belonged to the same community and haven't even met face to face. He was beyond shocked.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

If I can do it, anyone can. Just learn from your life lessons, apply them here and prefer to write when your emotions are intense (be it happiness or sadness or anxiety). I think creativity is at its peak because your mind tries to divert from bad experiences.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

No. Not comic. But ya a book for sure which I would try to get published.

What do you feel about this interview?

It was great:) I loved it.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

Thank you for allowing me to express my views:) Thank you for your kind wishes:)

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.