@themisfit7896

Pen Name: Annu7896

Username: themisfit7896

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Annu is my nickname and I was 7896 is my birth date.(i.e. 7th August 1996)

How many books have you published till date?

I have published 7 books till date including one shots for my two popular books.

What are your future projects?

Out of Wreckage? I'm still on it.

What is writing to you?

Writing is a different concept for me. It helps me to relax and pour my thoughts into words.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Writing was my dream in the form of passion.

What genre books you like to work on?

I love Romance and Drama Fiction books.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I only write when I can feel the characters. So probably I won't take it but one may never know.

Then we would like you to try Fantasy Romance genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

If you live your characters then it is definitely a charm.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

There are plenty of Authors I like, On Wattpad there is Rainbowlovie, YumnaMahmood, , Out of Wattpad, There's Sidney Sheldon, Chitra Banerjie, Varsha Dixit, J K Rowling, Khaled Hossaini and many more.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

My friends on Wattpad are my readers, I want to thank them all..

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

I have watched Stranger things on Netflix which is my favorite series. Harry Potter and Twilight, F.R.I.E.N.D.S are my all time favorites.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

My favorite actor is Matthew Perry and Vicky Kaushal.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

I love happy stuff and Villains are not happy people so I can't think of one.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Singing and Dancing

What are your hidden talents?

Recently I discovered that I can choreograph a dance. So that's my hidden talent, I guess

Who is your first celebrity crush?

As far as I remember, it was Hrithik Roshan.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

It's very embarrassing to share.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I had jumped from a running bus. That's embarrassing too.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

To all the new writers, never restrain yourself from anything you like and finish your story even if it takes a lot of time. Never give up!

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Yes I have, I loved drawing , hated painting as it always spoiled my drawings. So it was the thing that helped me to imagine stories.

What do you feel about this interview?

Thanks for the interview, I enjoyed it... And Thank you for your word of appreciation.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.