@heyyyitzme6

Pen Name: Yash is my Pen name.

Username: heyyyitzme6

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

No, my legal name is not Yash but i use it since it's my nickname.

How many books have you published till date?

4- 5 books but I took down 2 for rewriting.

What are your future projects?

There are so many. There's a book called 'I'm Next' of Kiaan and Jaanvi's son Ishaan. There 'Silent Fruit' of Ansh and Ishaani and I've got this new book called 'My Wife's Brother' and 'The Shameless Girl'

What is writing to you?

Writing to me is communicating with different people with different beliefs, I find that interesting especially when I get to know about people's lives. Sometimes I can even help them through advices. And ofc, expressing myself.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I don't know if it's a dream of mine but definitely a passion. I like writing down my ideas and thoughts so maybe that's why I like writing. Basically what I do in free time.

What genre books you like to work on?

I've done all Romance right now but one of my books is Mystery. Those are my two favourite genre.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Yup, I will if I've got a great idea that I could spice up. Hit me up with a genre, that'll be fun!

Then we would like to read a Vampire genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

I honestly think it works. As you said, it does paint reality in some ways. Some topics are so real that it makes you think even if the story is fiction.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

I adore 'Bound By Law' bvtterflyeffect, an author from Wattpad and from actual novels it's gotta be Kathryn Croft and Monica Murphy and many more.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

abd330, Zahra_tae_14, astha_PVRSH, RHYTHM-ROSE, Preetybyflower the closest.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Erika Foster novels are amazing. (She's a DCI officer solving murder cases) and Game of thrones is amazing.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Salman Khan, Ranger Singh. Karishma Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra Jonas and sonam Kapoor.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Joker from Batman and Ritiesh from 'Ek Villain' I mean, I kinda hate him but I felt bad at the same time.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Dancing! And listening to music and reading ofc

What are your hidden talents?

I guess writing because none of my friends know I write books on Wattpad except one. Otherwise none that I can think of. OH, yeah, I type with my pinky finger under the ringer finger without any problem. (is this even a talent?)

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Salman Khan since I was 5. And Priyanka Chopra Jonas

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

I honestly can't think of any. I don't think I embarrassed myself in front of anyone but myself.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

My first camp at 11. Did activities I never expected myself to ever try.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Well, to new writers, I know they'll be people who aren't very nice or kind but you should always remember one thing that you're not professional and nor are you here to please someone. The only person you please in the end of the day is yourself after reading so many positive comments on your book.

Even I get affected easily but compared to the haters there are many lovers who wake up everyday wishing to read your book. Just write whatever you believe in, that's what I do :)

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

I haven't and I don't read many comics nor I could make one, I suppose so not.

What do you feel about this interview?

I've had lots of fun, thank you so much for offering me this opportunity.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.