@Seekeroflight

Pen Name: Hephzibah Brian.

Username: Seekeroflight.

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

It is my legal name.

How many books have you published till date?

Six. I'm such a lazy writer.

What are your future projects?

I'm planning on going horror. Taking a break from my normal mystery and thriller seems adventurous. The name is 'Nigerian horror stories', which consists of a collection of real-life scary stories that happens in Nigeria.

What is writing to you?

Writing is my home, my life, my friend, my master and my enemy. Writing is everything to me. It's literally what I think about first thing in the morning.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Definitely a hidden passion. I've always written for the fun of it but now I realize I want to write every day of my life. Cliche, I know.

What genre books you like to work on?

Romance, Chicklit and Thrillers.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Um, I wouldn't. I know I won't have the time.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Charms? Hmm, being able to imagine. And not just imagine but also having the ability to put your imagination into words and finding the true words to express yourself.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Ah, FAQ. My fave authors here on Wattpad are; Writeivywrite and AudreyHornesHeart. Off of Wattpad; James Hadley Chase, Stephen King, R.L Stine and Gary Campman.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

Ruthie Ebun and Ava Larksen.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Watched will be 'Skam'(Esak anyone?) and um, 'Elite' for sure. Read; Goosebumps series and Millennium series.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Um, Ian Somerhalder. I don't watch a lot of movies, kill me.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Surely Nicolas Klaus in 'The Originals/The Vampires' Diaries'. My good god. I praised him for every bite and neck snapping.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Singing and messing around with my sister.

What are your hidden talents?

I can twist my tongue. I heard a lot of people can't do that.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Neymar Jnr.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

I will never tell.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Haha, this one is actually funny. I willingly climbed a tall building(over 20 feet) and I'm scared of heights. I cried so much that day because I had to come down by myself. It was actually a game. I'll never do it again. Ever.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

I would say as many other writers would say; write. You never know where one word can take you to. Just write it. Have a lot(when I say a lot, I mean a lot) of role models. Read their works and try to be like them and if you don't succeed, don't look down on yourself because that's where the real magic is. You became you when you can't be someone else. You won't have a choice because you are the best thing in your world. So, read, write, read and repeat.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Haha, no.

What do you feel about this interview?

I feel incredible. Being able to express myself to an awesome platform feels amazing. It also made me think about myself, brought back memories.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.