@TheFallOfArtemis

Pen Name: TheFallOfArtemis

Username: @TheFallOfArtemis

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

When I first started wattpad I had a very different username, it would be interesting to see just how many people remember it ;). I changed it because people could work out my identity from the name :(

How many books have you published till date?

At the moment I have three completed published books; ARDEN, AMELIA, and AMORA. And I have two books that are currently in progress (PAPER CROWNS and THE FALL OF ARTEMIS)

What are your future projects?

Currently, behind the scenes I am working on a very exiting piece called THICKER THAN BLOOD. ;)

What is writing to you?

Writing is an escape from the frustration of an untold story.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I think I started writing around the age of 12 or 13? But writing is just a hobby that I like to do in my free time. As a career I'm training to be a veterinarian.

What genre books you like to work on?

Werewolf, of course :)

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I'm always up for a challenge.

Then we would like to read a Gothic Romance genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

There are no rules, I don't have to research. I make my own rules and I can never be wrong.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Tough one, I don't really read books on wattpad so my favourite authors would have to be L.A Weatherly and Micheal morpurgo as in my childhood I read almost every single one of his books.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

Hahaha I don't really have any. How sad.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

I'm obsessed with the Originals at the moment, probably because of all the fit guys in it.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Jason mamoa- what an absolute daddy!

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Eric in divergent or Kato in the hunger games.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Well if I'm not at college or sleeping then I'm with my horse!

What are your hidden talents?

Umm... I mean I can jump courses of up to 1.30 or compete at Fox hunter level on my horse but don't know how secret that is?

Who is your first celebrity crush?

This is really embarrassing.. but the first crush I ever Remember having was on sporticus from lazy town!!

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

Probably when I was 7 and my brother pulled my pants down in front of my crush. I'm still embarrassed just thinking about it.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Jumped from a plane.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

The only reason I actually started writing was because it was anonymous. I could write whatever I wanted, and it didn't matter if it was bad or not because nobody would know who wrote it. Anyways I started writing and I was surprised when I gained nothing but support! You'll never know until you try!

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

I haven't actually! But that's a good idea ;)

What do you feel about this interview?

It was very entertaining for me:)

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.