@Manan_love

Pen Name: Manan_love

Username: Jayeeta143

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

No . My real name is Jayeeta . And I made my own name to make people attract towards my story . It is actually the name of the couple on whom I mostly worked . MaNan aka Manik and Nandini . The lead of Kaisa Yeh Yaariyan

How many books have you published till date?

10

What are your future projects?

All of them are really dear to me . But if I need to select then it will be Zaroori Tha and Humsafar .

What is writing to you?

Passion and also my stress reliever . As through writing I can vent out the feelings which left unsaid .

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Actually I love to write since I was in class 8 . Then it turned my passion around 2015.

What genre books you like to work on?

Romantic and heart break .

I am more comfortable with the books with happy ending .

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Fantasy and historical .

Then we would like to read a Non-FanFiction Mafia Romance genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

For fiction I think it is the ability to visualize the things u actually wanted to see your favorite couple to do in the serial . It feels like you have the power to change their fate or life as you wish .

And for non fiction , it is for me it helps me to fulfil my wishes which I could not or can not fulfil in my real life .

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

In - Many and some of them are my closet friend . So I will not choose . And out - Smaranjeet Chakraborty , Durjoy Dutta and sometimes it depends on my mood .

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

Shakti555 , kiddo_stay , kattyarshi.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan and Iss pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon are only serials which actually I saw completely . So you can say that I am a non serial person .

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

For now - Dipika Padukone and Hritik Roshan in cinema and in serial I actually love Parth Samthaan .

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Mr. Bajaj from Kasauti Zindegi Ki . Actually there are something attractive about him .

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Recitation , cooking and eating the brain of my would be .

What are your hidden talents?

I can actually talk lots . But yeah with very few selective people . So many people do not know it . So I think this is .

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Parth Samthaan

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Once I stamped one large bindi in the back of my physics teacher as he was a pain on my ass . And he without knowing the bindi actually carried it to his home .

Another time I actually send one bar dancer to my brother's room to annoy him and then I recorded his expression with the help of my bhabi for future use . Yes obviously my bhabi knew it !

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Ok for the writer " All you need to do is write with your h art without thinking about the results . may be for now you will not get any reader . But don't loose hope . We all went through this phase . Just do what you actually love . "

And for those who want to write " Darr ki age hi toh Jeet hai " . So don't think too much . Just write with your heart .

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Many times . And there j what to be a miccy mouse .

What do you feel about this interview?

It's really very good time tho talk with you . Wish you success .

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.