@CuteBabyGirl

Pen Name: Mary Christophidis

Username: CuteBabyGirl

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Yes, it's my real name.

How many books have you published till date?

There are two published books in Wattpad, a completed one and an on-going one. 

What are your future projects?

I have a couple of plots written down. One of the future projects will be different from my current one. I haven't decided which one will be my next story.

What is writing to you?

It helps me relax. It's an escape when I am too stressed or tired from my studies.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I realized I loved reading due to a writing competition. So, a hidden passion I'm glad I discovered.

What genre books you like to work on?

Mostly romance and fiction.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Depends on the free time I have, the project I'm working at the time and my liking to the suggested genre. There are some genres I don't like at all. For example, thriller or science fiction.

Then we would like to read a Paranormal Romance genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Sometimes working on a story -fictional or not- can help you write down your inner thoughts and feelings. That way you feel lighter and less stressed out. Other times the writer can let their imagination run wild without someone stopping them. Also, it's a way to share important messages, experiences, and thoughts.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

In Wattpad: sweetblunch, MarieHiggins, steamyhot, and  are some of them. Outside of Wattpad: Nora Roberts, Lynne Graham, and a few Greek writers for example.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

I don't think I have any close Wattpad friends. Although, I consider all my readers as friends.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

A Korean drama, Lawless Lawyer. It's was terrific.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

I don't have any.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

I would say Joker.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Putting subtitles in dramas and movies.

What are your hidden talents?

I believe there isn't any hidden talent.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

I don't have one.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

I can't remember any

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I haven't done anything crazy. At least not yet.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

When I started writing it was as a hobby. I had never thought my books would be read by so many people. I had read a lot of negative comments. Polite and rude ones. However, I took some of them as feedback and continued writing. Writing had become an important aspect of personal life and I wouldn't let a couple of people make me leave it. In my opinion, nobody is perfect and whenever you want to do something, there always be people to criticize you about it. My advice is this: If you like writing and you want to, then go for it. If by working on a story you feel happy and relaxed, you should continue doing it. With practice, your writing skills will get better. I'm speaking from experience. Just ignore all those who are making you feel bad about it.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

No, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it.

What do you feel about this interview?

It was great and I had fun. This was my first ever interview. I feel honored. Thank you.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.