@thegirlnextdoor7781

Pen Name: thegirlnextdoor7781

Username: thegirlnextdoor7781

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

No, the pen name is not my legal name. I made it up very randomly while watching the movie ' The Girl Next Door.'

How many books have you published till date?

I have published seven books till date.

What are your future projects?

I really don't know. Currently I am planning to get done the further chapters of my books. But yes, I see myself writing a political romance book soon.

What is writing to you?

Writing is finding myself. Listening to my own thoughts in this buzzing world where everyone has an opinion about everything. Writing makes me go into a world where there is positivity all around and no one judges anyone. It gives me solace and warmth which the real world fails to offer.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Being an author was never really in my mind. Initially, I used to read a lot. Be it fiction or non fiction. Then suddenly, out of the blue while completing a school project, my mind gave birth to a very vague story and I immediately built a foundation like the plot, characters, setting and the name. His Reporter Biwi was my very first writing endeavour which I grew to be proud of. That book is the closest to my heart and I've started another book with the exact same characters but a different story like because I couldn't let go of the essence. It's an ongoing book named The CEO's Possession.

What genre books you like to work on?

I work on romance, general fiction, chicklit, thriller and fanfiction.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I love to take up challenges so definitely I would!

Then we would love to read Historical Mythology Romance genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Writing fiction books gives us an opportunity to live a life that we desperately wish to. Both, a reader and a writer live as many lives as they read and write respectively. Writing gives me a chance to live a fairy tale and honors me the privilege of making the readers live a life as wonderful as possible till the time they are reading. When my readers say thst they can feel my characters, it's the biggest achievement of the day!

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

On wattpad, there are way too many to be named. Off wattpad there are a few like JK Rowling, Jane Austen, John Green, Charles Dickens, Paulo Coelho etc. the list goes on.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

Schwethz NehalLaddha Elegiac_Damsel etc.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Suits

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Shahrukh Khan, Kartik Aryan, Vicky Kaushal, Chris Hemsworth, Liam Hemsworth, Theo James, Alia Bhatt, Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Lily James, Emma Watson and Emma Stone.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Severus Snape, Always!

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Music, dancing, badminton and hanging out with my friends.

What are your hidden talents?

Still discovering them, that's why they are still hidden!

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Shah rukh Khan

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

Suspended for the whole day for circulating the yellow rubber duck in the whole class and making noises with it. It was just less embarrassing because the whole class was suspended and we ended up having lots of fun!

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Lied to a teacher straight on her face, got caught and then bunked the same teacher's period the next day along with my group of friends despite warning.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Nah, not yet.

What do you feel about this interview?

I absolutely loved answering all the questions. Had a great time!

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.