@hemisha

Pen Name: Hemii

Username: hemisha

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

My Pen name is not my legal name but since most of people that I know called me hemii, I decided to go by that name.

How many books have you published till date?

So far, I've 9 books published.

What are your future projects?

I've a couple of ideas that I'm working on currently. Two of the three works revolves around relationships and one is a thriller.

What is writing to you?

Writing for me is escape from life and a way of expression and outlet for pentup energy and emotions.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Being an author is something that I have developed over the years but found this love by chance.

What genre books you like to work on?

I'm a die-hard romantic and most of my works revolve around love stories and relationships.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I'd love to explore and work on the other genres as well.

Then we would love to read a Romantic love story of an angel and a demon from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Charms of writing a non fictional book: It is more the author being so involved and going into the depths of the subject that he/she is working. It is an enriching experience both for the author and the reader.

Charms of writing a fictional book: This maybe an output achieved from someone else's experiences or our own experience that I as an author really take out time to think and evaluate every aspect of my story while developing and carrying it forward. The best thing about it is that I'm the master of my character's fate.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

I really liked the work of belwatson and kelly_1231 on wattpad. I'm a huge fan of Nicholas Sparks, E L James, Durjoy Dutta, Ravinder Singh and Paula Hawkins and Twinkle Khanna outside Wattpad.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

Aimee, kattie, vicky, monica

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

I got a chance to read The Girl on The Train only recently and I think the book was kind of nice.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Chris Hemsworth, Hrithik Roshan - actors.

Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Aniston, Deepika Padukone - actress.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Priyanka Chopra in the movie Aitraaz

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Sketching / gaming.

What are your hidden talents?

Most people don't know that I can cook amazing meals.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Hrithik Roshan.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

Falling down from a public bus seat when the driver applied sudden breaks with audience watching me fall.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Riding a bike, when I didn't know a thing about it without a helmet or license and then hitting on another biker and dragging them along with me.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

A tip of encouragement: Ideas don't strike most of the times but trust me and pen down all your thoughts on a piece of paper. Once you actually sit down writing in peace, your mind and hands have mind of their own. It doesn't matter how perfect or how incomplete your work is, but start and fet out of your comfort zone. Rest, you keep learning with time.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

I haven't dreamt of writing my own comic yet but never say never!

What do you feel about this interview?

Thank you for connecting with me and for the interview. This was great! Your interview covered pretty much everything. I'd a great time answering to your questions. Thank you once again for connecting with me!

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.