@LittleRebelxo

Pen Name: Kara

Username: LittleRebelxo

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

It isn't my real name and to be honest, it started off as a joke. Some of my friends would call me Cara because according to most people I look like Cara delevingne so I just went ahead with it. I did replace the C with a K because my legal name starts with a K.

How many books have you published till date?

Six. (Took down four of them because I wrote them in middle school and they were extremely cringe-y.)

What are your future projects?

I have so many stories in my head that I want to write, to be honest. (Genre being Mafia, of course.)

What is writing to you?

To me, writing is an escape. I started writing when I was going through depression. It helped me tremendously.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

It's for sure a hidden passion.

What genre books you like to work on?

Mafia.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I would love to! In the future.. when I have the free time.

Then we would like to read a Fantasy Romance genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

When I write, I tend to lose myself in what I'm writing and I think that's what I love the most.. to be able to get away from life for a while.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

There are too many to name, to be honest. There's so much talent on here.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

I don't have any. I don't make friends easily.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

I recently watched an episode of peaky blinders.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Colin O'donoghue.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

I think everyone deserves love so I've never hated any villain.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I actually have no free time to have any hobbies. I'm currently in my first year of Med school and that takes up most of my time.. if not all.

What are your hidden talents?

I don't think I've discovered one yet..

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Chace Crawford.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

It's too embarrassing to talk about... :(

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I'm a scaredy-cat... I don't do crazy things.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Write for yourself. And don't give up. Practice makes perfect.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Not really.

What do you feel about this interview?

I loved it. It really made me think. Thank you for having me!

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.