@nagapriya

Pen Name: Naga Priya

Username: nagapriya

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Yes it's my original name

How many books have you published till date?

I have published two books 1) From hell to heaven 2) love like heaven

What are your future projects?

I never thought about future projects

What is writing to you?

I'm passionate about writing because it keeps my brain working.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I Never Thought I Would Write a Book but it happened accidentally shakti5555 angelpra motivates me to become a writer. So definitely a hidden passion.

What genre books you like to work on?

Romance

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I am not sure but I will try

Then we would love to read a Historical Romance book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Fiction writing is imaginary and fun to read. Non-fiction writing is true and informative.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Swami Vivekananda

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

Here Shakti5555 asminc007 menaka92 MelodiousHummingBird  MissHs

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Pyaar Lafzon Mein Kahan

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Hrithik Roshan , Jothika and Vijay (Tamil)

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Rana Dhaggubati

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Watching Tv and listening music

What are your hidden talents?

Making videos

Who is your first celebrity crush?

No one

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

I don't remember anything

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I couldn't have done anything crazier.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

I want to give them an advice that once you have started working on something, don't be afraid of failure and don't abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest. Have courage, nothing in life is to be feared. Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around. Don't let your dreams die inside of you.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Never

What do you feel about this interview?

I really enjoyed the interview. I'm so happy that you chose to interview me. Thank you so much for offering me this opportunity. After a long time I came back again. I really do miss my wattpad friends. I'll never forget you guys. Love you all.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.