@thegirlwithanink

Pen Name: Mahita Varma

Username: thegirlwithanink

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

~ Nope it's not! I didn't think about the pen name much, it just happened. A random thought.

How many books have you published till date?

~ Five!

What are your future projects?

~ I am working on three of my new projects, but before publishing those I want to complete the already published ones.

What is writing to you?

~ Sanity!

Writing is what truly describes me.

I didn't know you could actually love your hobby to this extent, until writing became that for me. Which started off as fun, in reality turned out to be my escape to the world I love. A world of my imagination.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

~ Honestly, I did not even think I could write an essay properly, let alone a book.

So, definitely a hidden passion I found way later.

What genre books you like to work on?

~ Romance!

It is tough, having not experienced even R of Romance.

But what fun in not having a challenge to pass, and most importantly it is my favourite genre.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

~ I would love to take up that challenge, if ever that comes to me.

Then we would love to read a fantasy book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

~ The real charms are unknowingly you put a piece of you in every book you make.

Also the happiness of being able to create a very realistic yet unreal world, and that isn't something everybody gets to do. It is unique.

Authors have the ability to pen a world they fantasies or love. Its commendable.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

~ I haven't read much books out of Wattpad. But that doesn't mean I do not have favourites out of the very little I read.

'JK Rowling' has always and will continue being my inspiration.

She is someone every new age author must have looked up at some point in life.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

~ Not much friends on Wattpad, but few are just very sweet.

Yasmin you are one of them!

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

~ I completed 'The Originals' (Vampire Diaries spin-off) months ago, but I still don't seem to get over it. I am on for a round two.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

~ 'Salman Khan' for eternity!

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

~ I don't seem to recall anyone as such; but yeah, I like Sonu Sood. He actually fits a hero.

I have a fetish for tall heavily built men!

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

~ Honestly, I do nothing but writing and reading in life.

Rarely, watch some nice series. Fiction of course.

What are your hidden talents?

~ Nothing that I know of.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

~ Salman Khan

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

~ When I accidentally told my dad about me writing books to prove a point that I am smart, during an argument between me and him.

He wanted to read and I was mortified, after all, Mafia's Obsession had some not very nice scenes.

But he just laughed it off and said it's fine, you are an adult now.

Still, it was quite embarrassing to see him read all that stuff.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

~ Honestly, I haven't done anything yet. But I always wanted to do something really crazy. Hope I do it soon.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

~ Every author has a unique style.

Also, on Wattpad the books are free, it doesn't really matter if your story or English suck.

If you want to pen your thoughts and create a story, do it. And believe me, practice makes a human perfect. You will only get better.

Just do what you love in life, it makes life easier and fun to live.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

~ Nope! Comics are not me.

What do you feel about this interview?

~ It was fun!

Thank you for giving me this opportunity

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.

~ Aww this means a lot. Thank you!