@Rinka_Ritz

Pen Name: My pen name and Username, both are the same.. Rinka_Ritz

Username: Rinka_Ritz

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Rinka is my real name and Ritz is the pen name. As a child, I was passionate about writing and few people who knew me had nicknamed me as Ritz.

How many books have you published till date?

I've completed two novel length books and currently working on the third.

What are your future projects?

I do have a minimum of 12-15 stories getting planned inside that little brain of mine.

What is writing to you?

Writing used to be my hobby until I came across Wattpad. The app helped me to grow the passion of writing in me.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Maybe both, because I used to write secretly as a child and as I already said, it grew as a passion later on.

What genre books you like to work on?

I am all into writing romantic mystery and thrillers.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Depends on the genre that you provide and, if at all I get a good storyline and a little interest to write on the same genre.

Then we would like to read a Warewolf Romance genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Writing is simply a beautifully expressed creative art that provides multidimensional fantasies to the authors to exercise their own talents. Being a fictional author, I know it fantasizes me because I can go past the real world to create some crazy ideas and imaginary characters of my own liking. I can't really comment on non-fictions, maybe authors writing them would be able to define them. There are many good non-fictions too.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

On Wattpad, Sir RobThier, SheHopes (Sandra Grayson), Monrosey (Darly Jamison), AvaViolet etc. Outside of Wattpad, I'm a huge fan of classics and the classical authors such as Charles Dickens, Louisa May Alcott, Jane Austen, Emily Brontë, Virginia Woolf, Agatha Christie and there are so many more.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

I speak often to many of my loyal and regular readers on Wattpad and have made a few good friends too.. sharanyasrinivasan tutul_kabir yana_jazz piusukritipiu mina_3101 Sasanka54 Preetybabyflower MousumiKar Raavanarhan kelsey_69 Jiniyal Brind2y2 2000shetty to name a few...Sorry if I missed any...I love all my readers..

I've a few author friends too like OneIndianWriter jyothi89 astha_PVRSH Saakshiii12 Vinni_Mahi_  etc.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

I don't really watch the screen often. I love to read because it gives me the power to imagine the characters and scenes as I like. Recently, I've been rereading the Nancy Drew series.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

I'm not much into this actor/actress thing, hence I don't have any favourite. I only watch a movie if I like the trailer or the story. This is also the reason why my books go without a cast.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

There is no personal favorite villain(s) but I do try analyzing the point of views of the antagonist in every story. They do have appropriate reasons most of the time to go against the protagonist, even if by the intentions of harming or other psychopathic methodologies.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

If I'm not writing or reading, I'm definitely passing my free time sitting on the top of a terrace or roaming among creepy forest trees nearest my workplace, thinking of the next storyline or the next chapter to any current novel I may be writing.

What are your hidden talents?

Hidden talents! I wake up to most of my new mornings with a better storyline or an improved story track. Besides, I'm the one who goes missing from home often and my family may end up finding me drowned into books in any deserted corner anywhere, but it has to be among the beautiful nature! Lol ;)

Who is your first celebrity crush?

First celeb crush was Daniel Radcliffe because Harry Potter series was among some of the first series' I had watched during my childhood days. Since then, I've found so many crushes in life :P !

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

I remember when I was in the seventh grade, I, along with some of my classmates had skipped the boring history classes and ended up in the auditorium of my school. We spent time watching the Spiderman and when we were about to take the exit, the door was already locked. It was very embarrassing when we had to call the principal over the landline from within the giant room and inform her that the peon had locked us inside. Later it was found out that the peon really didn't know we were inside it. But luckily, nobody got to know we had skipped classes that day.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I think point number 18 tells the same answer. One of the craziest things I've done in life is skipping classes for a movie and that too, inside the school premises. I was always the first girl in class and nobody believes me when I, as a grown up adult narrate this story to people!

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Writing comes from within but if you force yourself to write, you won't even pen down a word. Let the Curiosity do the work for you. If you are really loving the story that you have planned to write and if you can pour your heart and soul in it while writing, you'll surely create a masterpiece. First write, don't worry about grammar or language, this comes later during editing and final drafting.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

I haven't thought of any yet!

What do you feel about this interview?

I think you people are doing a great job taking interviews of readers and writers, keeping the community under interaction with one another and spreading a warm endearment of appreciation and encouragement towards the hard work and dedication of the budding authors. Thank you for reaching out to me :) Xoxo <3

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.