@CrazyWolf189

Pen Name: Nav.P Sharp

Username: CrazyWolf189

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

First word represents my name . Second letter represents my surname and the last word represents my strength

How many books have you published till date?

I have published 5 books which are complete with one still in updating process.

What are your future projects?

My future projects are writing a book about my own life being a engineering student and the emotional and practical ways many students deal with their stress.

What is writing to you?

I had no goal when I started writing however developing a hobby and passion in it made me walk towards it .

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Being a author is my hidden passion which I found out years ago .

What genre books you like to work on?

I like to work on Teen fiction, Romance . However I am working towards writing different genres.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I would take up the challenge. I will not be confident however I would love to try !

Then we would love to read a Sci-fi Romance genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Interest . Its the two ways of reading . Someone love fiction some love nonfiction . It might be hard to decide . Every opinion matter so here is mine . Fictional and non Fictional both are equal charms of writing .

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

I have been inspired by Jessica Cunsolo . 'Ava Voilet ' . One of the best writers on wattpad .

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

My readers are my closest friends in and out of wattpad . I love interacting with them if I get the chance .

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

I have yet to decide my favorite series for myself .

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

I do not have any specific favorites in actors . Every actor / actress works their best .

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

A bit childish However I love maleficent from the sleeping beauty

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I love dancing , Painting and Archery

What are your hidden talents?

My hidden talent is yet to be found by me . However Writing and spinning a pen between my fingers is what I consider my hidden talent

Who is your first celebrity crush?

I had no celebrity crush I just enjoyed all the movies for their amazing stories .

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

Falling of the stairs in my school was my most embarrassing situation

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Sneaked out of my house at midnight to celebrate my friend's birthday . Then sneaking back in . My most scary yet craziest memory ever!

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

My tip to the future authors are never to give up on their dreams . Its okay to be not excellent in it because you always get there when you try

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

No ...I have never .

What do you feel about this interview?

I feel honoured to have been approached by you .

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.