@K_Goyal

Pen Name: Khushboo Goyal

Username: K_Goyal

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

My legal name is Khushboo Goyal, given to me by my parents.

How many books have you published till date?

Have published two Miracle series books, the first one "A Miracle that changed my life" is complete and the second one "More than a miracle" is an ongoing story.

What are your future projects?

For the time being, I am working on my second book. After this, there will be one more book in the Miracle series.

What is writing to you?

Writing to me is a way of expressing my emotions and feelings. I feel that through writing we evolve ourselves as an individual and we can express certain things which we may not be able to tell anyone.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I don't consider it a dream or a passion. I think it just came to me. I have not completely evolved as a writer. I believe I have a long way to go.

What genre books you like to work on?

I like to write fiction stories and romance.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I am not sure but I will definitely try. As I said before, I have not evolved as a complete writer yet. I do believe in taking up challenges though.

Then we would like to read a Mafia Romance genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

As you said, it creates a fantasy. When we write or when we read, we tend to create a fictional world for ourselves. We want to be that person, we want to feel everything. And when we are involved in a book completely, we often find ourselves immersed as the character of the story.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Louisa May Alcott, Jane Austen, J.K Rowling, J.R.R Tolkien, Nicholas Sparks, Ella Maise, Sylvia Day, Alicia Marino and the list goes on. On wattpad - novelsandcoffee, , . I read a lot so my favourite author's list is never-ending.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

I would say all my readers are my friends. They are my biggest supporters. However, I did make a very close friend who I consider as my little sister. Her name is Vansh_Agrawal.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

I recently watched Teen wolf on Netflix and read 'The Everard family series' by J.D Ruiz on wattpad both of which I liked.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlet Johannson, Robert Downey Jr., Shahrukh Khan.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Loki from MCU's Thor series and Avengers. His character is witty, evil and charming at the same time.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I love sketching, baking, cooking and listening to music.

What are your hidden talents?

I would say I am very good at convincing people.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Shawn Mendes, he will be my forever crush.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

The most embarrassing situation was knowing that I told a lot of my secrets to a person considering her my friend which she told her boyfriend.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I talked to my besties' boyfriend's mother pretending to be her mother. I would say it was a super fun conversation and an unforgettable experience.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

I would say that it took me a year to gather the courage to start writing but once I started, I got so much love from people across different countries. You don't need to be perfect at writing, you need to have a story and a way of reaching people's hearts. So have the courage and if you still feel you can't write, write anonymously. Nobody would judge you here.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Not necessarily. I would say there are superb comic characters in the world and I don't think I can develop one to compete with any of them.

What do you feel about this interview?

I had fun answering all the questions in this interview. Thank you for asking me to give this. Cheers ❤️

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.