@FindingJesse

Pen Name: FindingJesse

Username: FindingJesse

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

My pen name is not my legal name. It's my nickname and the word 'Finding' , since I am still finding who I am as a person.

How many books have you published till date?

I have published three books, but I recently took down one.

What are your future projects?

In the future, I am hoping to do a teen romance book that is partially based on my own life.

What is writing to you?

Writing is an escape from reality.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Being an author is a hidden passion that I found do to many nights of not being able to sleep and instead fading into imaginative scenarios.

What genre books you like to work on?

I like to write romance and teen fiction novels.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I would not take the challenge to write a book of a genre you suggest, because I write what I am passionate about and I am unable/unwilling to write anything that does not reflect myself in a way..

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

My favorite Wattpad author is , since she is the one that grabbed my attention and drew me in to the Wattpad community. My favorite author outside of Wattpad would be Marie Lu, who wrote the Legend series

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

My close Wattpad friends are several of my followers and readers do to their constant support and the kind words they offer throughout my books.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

The series I am hooked on is the Legend series (by Marie Lu) due to the cliff hanger she ends the last book on. Also, my favorite series to watch would be Reign.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

My favorite actor is Iván Sánchez (Miss Dynamite) and favorite actress is Emilia Clarke (Me Before You).

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

My favorite villain is Joseph Morgan as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson (The Originals). His good looks and his caring nature towards Caroline makes me forget the fact that his actions aren't always morally right.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I like to listen to music, cook, and sleep when I'm not reading or writing.

What are your hidden talents?

I don't have any unusual hidden talents. I am able to play three instruments, speak three languages, and I can run on three hours of sleep.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

My first celebrity crush would be Bruno Mars. His voice is angelic, and he is fine.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

I embrace all my embarrassing moments, so I usually forget them afterwards.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

One crazy thing I have done is run across the Great Wall of China.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

A tip I would give new authors or readers who have no courage to write is to just write anything that comes to mind. You don't have to publish anything, just keep it in a notebook or as a note in your phone. The best thing to do is to begin, because you never know where a simple sentence will take you. Let your imagination do the rest. You got this and you are not the only one who has ever been afraid of starting.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

I have not dreamt of writing my own comic. I have written and drawn my own comic due to it being assigned in class. Now, I am firm on my dislike of making comics as the experience was not positive.

What do you feel about this interview?

I love how you gave me the opportunity to be interviewed. I want to have a connection to my readers and this is another way I could reach them. Thank you for the opportunity and feel free to message me in the future.

❤️FindingJesse

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.