@Lovestoriesgotme

Pen Name: Lovestoriesgotme

Username: Lovestoriesgotme

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

No, its not. I wanted to my name private and just have a writer's name. I love love books and that's just what I came up with

How many books have you published till date?

Completed? Two, His Surrogate and In love With The Prince. Working on Now? Secret Addiction and Runaway Wife

What are your future projects?

I have my newest books that I'm working on called "Secret Addiction and Runaway Wife" Check them out

What is writing to you?

I loveeeee writing, its something I look forward to every day. Its a break from reality. My characters are my babies and I love them so much. Writing is just a hobby but, I am seriously thinking it could be more

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

A passion I found out later, being able to create such beautiful books is something I love doing. I have so many idea's its crazy. I have over 30+ works but, I took a lot of them off because it was too much.

What genre books you like to work on?

Romance

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I'd try it out

Then we would love to read a Vampire Romance book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Being able to give my readers a romantic, dramatic, comedy, love story. I love hearing that my readers (lovers) are enjoying my books and look forward to them everyday.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

My favorite Wattpad Writers are Jo Watson, Jasmin Miller, and Anna Todd. I don't read much outside of Wattpad

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

My Lovers (Fans) They are everything to me and my close Wattpad Friends

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

I think read would be more appropriate because this is about authors. My last "series" I would think would be After by Anna Todd. I've read much then but, I think it was the last series I've read.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

(I have so many!!) Ryan Reynolds Actress: (I have so many!!) Scarlett Johansson

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

On wattpad? Harry from After By Anna Todd

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Interior Design, cooking/baking and writing/reading

What are your hidden talents?

Writing

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Zac Efron

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

Tons! But, the one I'll share is one time I had mistaken two authors and wrote the wrong author a message about how I loved their work and how they should be a real author and so on....It was the wrong author. I felt so bad

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Publishing my books on Wattpad

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

"I was once in your place. I barely started writing my own books for myself. A friend of mine told me to publish on Wattpad and see how it did. I was nervous and scared. What if no one liked it? What if people thought it was stupid? Would it get reads? Votes? Comments? What would it do to me? I was all over but, I just did it. I was scared but, I wanted to give it a try. Now that book wasn't too good so I decided to try something and wing it....That book now has 30.1k reads, 839 votes and 85 comments. That was big for me, that's when I knew I couldn't stop. I am writing many books who my lovers love. I just finished His Surrogate getting 251k reads, 6.8k votes and 569 comments. Take risks! Jump out of your comfort zone! Dive in! Give it a try! I'm all about supporting new authors. I love reading other people's books and voting for them. Its scary and could be hard but, keep going! Don't stop! If you are a reader who wants to maybe write your own...Do it! Test it out! Give yourself at least 6 months and you will get readers/fans, votes and comments of love. You have this, don't let your mind stop you. Go after it....Good luck"

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Comic? Like your own Comic book? No, I haven't.

What do you feel about this interview?

I'm happy with it, Thank you so much for allowing me to do this. I loved it!

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.