@Sajal_Ameena

Pen Name:   Sajal

Username:   Sajal_ameena

Is you pen name you legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

My real name is Ameena Afshan Abdul, I just picked Sajal randomly as my pen name. Picking that name was an accident exactly like me writing stories😁

How many books have you published till date?

Two completed books ( A Vow of true Love , A Vow Of Mafia Love ).

One ongoing ( Marrying Mr.Ego).

One book based on fandom ( Eternal Vows ).

I used to post the works of my readers in that book just like a token of gratitude. So totally Four for now.

What are you future projects?

I have many...😂😂 not sure what to start but I always try to deliver one strong message in my every book. So, I'm planning to write a romantic thriller in near future with a touch of humor and a strong message.

What is writing to you?

Passion, stress reliever, one close friend of mine. It never left me alone and it is one of the reason I'm happy and elevated soulfully. Alhamdhulillah.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

It's an accident😂😂😂 I didn't have an ounce of idea that I could at least come up with a paragraph initially. But later when I open my notepad and start penning down... words flowed. I'm still confused that how did I become a writer?😂😂 Definitely an hidden passion.

What genre books you like to work on?

Mostly Romance, General fiction and thriller. I'll always club mix these three. Personally, I feel... I can connect with my readers more through these genres☺

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Sure, I love challenges. And it's not about my self-pride it's about my self-confidence.

Then we would love to read a Historic Thriller from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Fiction with reality. It should be a combination of both. All fiction cannot entertain readers, at the same time non-fiction might bore them. We should keep them hooked up with our stories. So we should combine both along with a cliffhanger😜, that's what I feel.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Many.... But specifically, I love Stephenie Meyer.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

Yellow_girl19 cuteameera1234 vasuki97 Zernain

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Nothing... I'm busy with my own life series. Sometimes, I wonder why I grew up😞😶

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

It changes according to season dear😂, sometimes it's Robert Pattinson, Burek Deniz , Vijay Deverkonda, Vicky kushal. I don't have any personal favorites.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn’t help but love?

I like Vidyuth Jamwal but always it's Prakash Raj. Such a sweet villain. If possible watch Gilli.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I sing... But I'm trying to stop it.

What are your hidden talents?

I'm a good dancer during school days. (Not practicing now)

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Shahid kapoor. After watching vivah..

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

I have many😂😂 Eg: once in a super market, I took someone else's trolley till the billing counter. After few minutes a old women scolded me and took her trolley back. Then, I had to search the whole place for my trolley. Ppl made fun of me that day.😩😩

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Again many... But one beautiful memory was.... I fell in the ocean while paragliding scaring the hell out of my parents.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

      Build a strong character for your book and live the character. Explain feelings more than material descriptions. Don't give up when ur book didn't hit the stand initially... Just wait. And finally don't mind the readers and your friends who judge you and discourage you. Self-motivation is mandatory.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

No😂😂😂 not at all.

What do you feel about this interview?

Refreshing, spreading positive vibes, it makes me feel like I did something beautiful in my life to be interviewed by such beautiful souls. Thank you for that.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

Pleasure is mine, thanks again. Have a nice day.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.

    Inshaallah😍