@Ashwath1204

Pen Name: Ashwath

Username: Ashwath1204

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Yea my pen name is my legal name.

How many books have you published till date?

I have completed one of my book and my second one is ongoing. It's a spin off of my first book.

What are your future projects?

I do have one more spin off planned, but I don't know when i will start it as it needs a lot of work.

What is writing to you?

For me, writing is a way of expression. Some people write to express there unsaid thoughts, some people write to escape the reality and live in their own story. For me, its a bit mix of both.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

It was a hidden passion. I started to write as my best started so that he is not alone. Unfortunately he couldn't continue, whereas i thought lets see where it takes us and today here i am.

What genre books you like to work on?

General fiction where I can wrap the story as close as possible to real life issues. The problems which we face in daily life, i like to concentrate there as they are much easier to relate to.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Yes. I am willing to take the challenge.

Then we would love to read a Historical Romance from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

In my opinion, writing in itself is a huge thing. Both fiction and non fiction story are equally hard to write as in the former, the author is trying to create a world where the reader might be able to sink and forget his problems for a while. With the latter, the book has to revolve around reality which is very difficult as it might bring out dark pasts of the author and reader too, with the minuscule hope that maybe the reader and author might emerge out stronger.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

In wattpad there are many. To name a few would be siyasarasaga, gypsy_1love, sinha_m, theshiningsoul, dNovelfreaksanadreamer and a lot more.

Outside wattpad it would be Shradhha kolluru whose book "Half single Half married" moved me the most. Robin sharma's books were also detrimental into changing my thought process

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

arpanasingh2, siyasarasaga, dNovelfreak, theshiningsoul, gypsy_1love, sinha_m, sanadreamer.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Friends and sherlock will always be my no.1 favourites. The death note is also a real good one

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Leonardo Dicaprio

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Prakash Raj

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Music

What are your hidden talents?

Maybe I can replicate a song in a keyboard after a considerable practice without the notes.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

I don't seem to remember now.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

I actually searched for one of my friend, whose name i didnt knew by showing d picture to a couple people

One craziest thing you've ever done?

Played catch-catch with a fist sized marble piece

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

My suggestion to aspiring writers, would be don't get afraid of being judged or ridiculed. It will stop you not just today but in pretty much endeavor. I know its easier said than done, but for once let's put the trust on the pen and our fingers and not worry about what will be the outcome. We will be amazed by what our own fingers can do and you will frame out a fantastic story without breaking a sweat.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Yea. But i can't draw so if i venture out the dream, it has to be with my best friend.

What do you feel about this interview?

It was a real good feel. A chance to introspect, a chance to laugh by remembering the embarrassing memory. All in all, its a real good initiative and I appreciate all the persons whose pens are the magic behind this.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.