@_itz_shifana

Pen Name: Khan Shifana

Username: _itz_shifana

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Yes, it's my legal name. I'm not fond of pen names and honestly, I wasn't so aware of it when I had joined Wattpad so I used my real name.

How many books have you published till date?

More than fifteen but due to some reasons I had to unpublished them. As of now, I've ten published works.

What are your future projects?

I'm currently working on two books, one is a non-cliche, Teen Fiction book titled ❝The Sluts Guide To High School❞ it talks about the labeled sluts and means girls, it's based on the famous villains we have in every high school story.

Second is ❝Being An Indian Girl❞ it's based on the regular orthodox, male-dominated, sexist, and inequality in India. It shows the struggle of a regular Indian girl.

What is writing to you?

Writing to me is my hideaway, I use to it run away from the boring, cruel reality. I love forming a world which has an equal amount of reality and fantasy.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I have been writing since I was nine, I loved writing short stories but, I had never thought I'd want to become a writer professionally.

What genre books you like to work on?

I prefer Chick Lit, Romance, Teen Fiction, Fan Fiction [ Bollywood ], Mystery/Thriller, and LGBT+

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Of course, I would love to.

Then we would like to read a Mafia Romedy genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

The thought of making your own world when everything is under your control, alone makes me happy.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

My favorite author on Wattpad is — VeraHollinssadnessbabe and ms_aasthamishra.

Off Wattpad they're — Roald Dahl, William Shakespeare, Ruskin Bond, and John Green.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

I have a huge list of friends here but, there are four people who are the closest.

highratedkudi, -hawaayein, xpinkmoonxkohlisthunder they're like family to me.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

My favorite series is The 'Bullied' Series by  that's all.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

My favorite actor is Ranbir Kapoor and actress is Deepika Padukone. [ Indian ]

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

I love many Villains because I have a thing for evil people. My most favorite is Hayden Black from Bullied, he was initially the bully and was overall fucked up. Still, there was this thing about him which was extremely intriguing from the very start. And, I'm in love with him.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I love singing and dancing [ when i'm alone ] in my free time, I love watching movies, walking around the city, playing with dogs.

What are your hidden talents?

My hidden talent could be, sleeping? Lol, on a serious note — I can sing well.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Ranbir Kapoor, he's been my crush since forever.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

I walked into a room where two people were kissing, that was weird.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Craziest thing done by me is; I pranked my class teacher with a fake lizard. 

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Believe in yourself and just keep writing, even I am a noob so I'm not the right one to give out tips but, just because you aren't getting enough views and comments don't give up.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

I am not really sure about that but, I guess I would like the idea of having my own comic.

What do you feel about this interview?

It was amazing and, I had fun answering them. Thank you for interviewing me.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.