@_thewhitebunny_

Pen Name: Jennifer Lee

Username: _thewhitebunny_

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

No, my pen name is not my legal name. And how do I came up with that name? My legal name has 'Jen' on it and when I tried to look for another name for my pen name, the name 'Jennifer' just came up on my mind. And for the 'Lee' name that's just popping in my mind randomly and I thought it's perfect for my pen name and that's how 'Jennifer Lee' was created.

How many books have you published till date?

I have published 8 books on wattpad, minus the ones that I haven't continue yet. And since I published in 2 languages, I have 13 books in total. I also have published my Indonesia books here and 3 books have published here.

What are your future projects?

I'm planning to continue my unfinished book, the title is 'His Beautiful Captive' and then continue with my new genre which is Vampire-Human romance series.

What is writing to you?

To me writing is I'm able to communicate with my readers or anyone through the words that I'm not able to speak. I'm not really good in communicating verbally so by writing, I can express what I'm feeling to every words that I put to my stories.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Actually I have fond of writing since long ago but I found it like recently, few years back around 2-3 years ago.

What genre books you like to work on?

Mostly romance, particularly with the guys are dominant and possessive.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I would love to. I've been thinking of doing it but I haven't find the perfect plot for it.

Then we would love to read 'a woman's revenge after betrayal'  kinda book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

That authors are able to create their imaginaries come true. They are free to explore their minds and write it all down to the paper and create another beautiful stories. And it's like to encourage readers as well.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

In wattpad is Lylah James, the author of the Tainted series. Her writing is such a masterpiece and she can really steal our heart with every her words. I fell in love with her works, like literally all of them. Outside the wattpad is M. Robinson. Her first book that I read was El Diablo. Beautifully written and the story is full of emotions.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

Well, I don't really close with them but they are always supported me whenever I was feeling down and when I wasn't able to write anything because of my personal health. There are IshkbaazSHIVIKA, vaishu_07, , and some more.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Lucifer, I highly recommend it :3

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

My favorite actor are Jamie Dornan, Chris Evans, Tom Ellis, Hugh Jackman. My favorite actress are Cate Blanchet, Margot Robbie, and many more. The list is going to be so long if I write them all down.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Joker, he might be crazy and all stuff but I can't help but to fall in love with his character.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Playing game in both consoler and online.

What are your hidden talents?

I don't know if this is a hidden talent or not, but I'm able to smell something like far away from me where my family or friends unable to smell it from the same distance.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Jared Leto.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

I was walking around the office unrealized that the zipper of my pants is still open.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Going to a club by myself without telling my mom about it.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Just write. Anything at all. What the first thing that popped up in your mind, just write it down. Don't think about 'oh, what if no one is going to read it at all?' or 'what if they said that my book is bad?' and so on, just think that you write because you love to do it and not bothered with anyone else. There will be time where you can't write at all, at that time-just stop and take a rest until you are recovered and then continue again. I've been through a lot as well and there was the time where I should stop this or maybe I wasn't meant to write at all. But, I put away all those negative thoughts and start to write again. It's not how you started, but it's how you finished.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

I thought about it once before but I'm not really good at drawing. I hope there will be people who can help me draw the characters while I'm the one handling the plot.

What do you feel about this interview?

I had a great time doing this interview. It makes me to explore back of why I started writing and I can't wait to write again. I hope my answer is enough and thank you for allowing me to answer your interview.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.