@asminc007

Pen Name : A. K. Mishra

Username : asminc007

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Yes, It is my legal name, It stands for my name Akanksha Mishra, in fact my username is actually my initials and birth month brought together!

My apologies, I am not very creative in making unique pen names, I wish I could do that though :)

How many books have you published till date?

2 (here in wattpad)

What are your future projects ?

I do have few plots in mind, but cannot really say when will I work on them, so yeah No upcoming projects for now

What is writing to you?

It's my escape from the real world problems, to the blissful, imaginary little world of my own <3

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Well, it's kinda like a hidden ability, which I found out later in my life, I used to write fairly decent essays, but full fledged writing came at the end my college days... And I am just a learner currently, so I do not really consider myself as a 'Author' it's a respectable title, and I have to work very hard to get that, because there are millions out there, better than me...:)

What genre books you like to work on?

It's mostly Fiction I love to work on, and can write a decently in Romance genre like both my books (though I don't like it much, Paradoxical ! I know... But it's true...) But, I m trying to learn how to write a mystery or a horror book though.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Absolutely ! That would help me improve...

Then we would love to read a book with a very crazy protagonists(humorously) from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

That's one hell of a quote you said there! There are lots of perks in writing fiction/non fiction stories, to list some -

With fiction, you make the reader (and yourself),forget the reality for a while and escape into a whole new world, and I firmly believe that, No feeling in this world is better than living a decent story along with the character, it helps you improve as a human being

Speaking of non fictional works, they are absolutely important these days,

We must know what is happening around us, and reading that in a narrative form makes us understand the world around us better

So if a writer who can write both the genres, he/she can truly impact thousands of life, with his/her work...

And if you can help/impact even one person's life with your writing.. That's the greatest honor you can get...:)

Who are your favourite authors in and out of wattpad?

I am huge fan of Miss J. K. Rowling and Sir George R. R. Martin for their masterpieces, which of course you know... Apart from them, I admire our nobel laureate Sir Rabindranath Tagore a lot... I love Jane Austen for her beautiful work Pride and Prejudice... And in current authors I think, Cecilia Ahern, Shashi Tharoor and many more to be honest... Your word limit will end, but my author's list won't :P

Here in wattpad my favourites would be imaginator1D, sapphiregirl22, -friabled, nagapriya, asinnulzafMeenakshiIyer681 etc and many more...

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

Some of my closest and wonderful friends here are.. pureangle, asinnulzaf, SharonThompson671, MeenakshiIyer681Living_in_dream and of course my besties YogitaChaudharyimkkj123

But these are only few to name, I have many more people who are my favorites here...

What is your favourite series you have recently watched or read?

I don't really have time to read anything new since last year..

But yeah, I recently watched my favorite series Game of Thrones (if you get what i mean) and Stranger Things, along with Man in a high castle are some very good series, I watched...

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

I am a diehard fan of Deepika Padukone ❤..

Who is your favourite Villain you couldn't help but love?

I loved Cersei in Game of Thornes, She was one hell of a badass woman ❤) and Bhalladeva from Bahubali are my all time favourite Villains :)

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I love doodling and making oil pastel drawings

What are you hidden talents?

I am yet to discover them :p

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Chris evans as Captain America *sigh*

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

My high five was rejected by my friend in front of like 50 people :( and people saw that :'( *cries in the corner*... :p Yeah that's the most embarrassing situation i have ever been in :p

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I took Science after 10th :P :P

(it's on a lighter note though), and Yeah ! I scared my roommate once at 3am, covering myself with a white bed sheet and acting like a ghost :P, That's childish though, not crazy, but yeah that's the only non civic thing I ever did...

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Just do your thing guys, don't be scared and don't get impatient, your time will come :) *Sings Apna Time Aayega, and drops mic*

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

No, not really... I don't think I have that ability...

What do you feel about this interview?

Thank you for considering me worth enough for this, and you guys are doing a great job.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

Writers do need encouragement sometimes, and conversations like this make them feel good... Thank you once again, God bless you ❤

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.