@MedievalTomboy

Pen Name: Lady Prim

 Username: MedievalTomboy

 Is you pen name you legal name? If no, then how did you make up one? 

Not a legal name. It is what I came up with when my friends used to call me all prim and proper.

 How many books have you published till date? 

Five as of now. 

What are you future projects? 

I've been trying to complete the current series before starting anything new.

 What is writing to you? 

Stress-buster! Writing works miracles in relieving stress and I find myself having some fun time when I think about plots.

 Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later? 

Definitely a hidden passion which I found out later.

 What genre books you like to work on? 

I like everything except Fan fiction and Teen fiction. 

 If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Maybe yes. I'm given a title to try out most challenging and weird stories.

Then we would like to read a Sci-fi Thriller (with a serial killer hero) genre book from you soon.

 Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books? 

I find asking myself the same question every now and then that what made me start writing. What is so great in these books, these stories, that makes me go insanely excited to put it on paper. 

I say, one of the greatest charms is that it provides a reader or a  writer his/her own world where you can look at things in your own perceptive and you may not find people judging you for that. It is like a fancy world that makes you happy.

 Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

 There are so many writers I love. If I have to name some of them then, greenwriter Sarah24SM AerithSage steamyhot maryash12 sweetblunch mAy_justimagine Gosh I just love all the writers here. 

Outside wattpad, I'm a very big fan of Lisa Kleypas. She is awesome and good lord her books are freaking fabulous.

 Name few of your close wattpad friends. 

I have so many friends here but  Dared_Dreamer MelodiousHummingBird vasavi1234 INNOCENT_SOUL17  Meghana_N_S  Coinikee are quite close to me.

 What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read? 

I watched Flash recently and also a Thai drama which is absolutely cute. 

 Who is your favorite actor/actress? 

I would say Lee Min ho and Kim Soo Hyun. They are awesome actors and damn handsome.

 Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love? 

Joker. He cannot be rivaled.

 What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I cook and I like watching dramas. Mostly I'm busy with my office and writing books.

 What are your hidden talents? 

I don't think I have any of them. 

 Who is your first celebrity crush? 

None. 

 What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through? 

I was at home and talking to my boss about some work over phone and my sister was beside me making funny faces to distract me from my work. Just then my boss asked me a question and I, being a crowned queen for inviting embarrassment myself, I yelled 'shut up' at my sister but unfortunately my boss was still on line. He thought I told him to shut up and so he said and I quote 'Of course I will. Why wouldn't I shut up when you tell me this nicely?' Gosh that was so mortifying that I had to apologize my boss for ten minutes straight. Thankfully, he didn't take it to heart and laughed it out. 

 One craziest thing you have ever done? 

I do a lot crazy stuff everyday so it takes me years to pick the craziest one.

 There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement. 

Well, I'm not that great of a writer but still I am writing nonetheless because I write for myself first and my sweet readers encourage me despite the mistakes I do. So you don't have to think about people's negative judgement on your stories. Practice always makes a man perfect; thankfully it makes a woman perfect too. No matter how your language is, it can still be edited later. You can improve by writing more and more. Just write.

 Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic? 

Yes. I did.

 What do you feel about this interview? 

A long one but a good one.

 Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us. 

 We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.