@TeaceFindlay

Pen Name: Teace Findlay

Username: TeaceFindlay

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

NO, my legal name is Tyronickah Sharlyn Theresa Buckmire Clement Findlay. XD See the need for a pen name. It's actually a longer version of a nickname I used when I was younger (TC) and my married last name (Findlay).

How many books have you published till date?

On wattpad, I had a total of 17 published works. 2 of which I had completed. One of which I am currently rewriting. The others, I am either writing them or they are waiting to be rewritten or finished because life hit hard when I had a baby. (she takes up most of my time)

What are your future projects?

Future projects? I recently had an idea to write about one of my followers here on wattpad. She suffers from memory issues and I thought a book about a girl/guy who can't remember the things most important to them would be a good story to tell. I also have a book that I'm working on offline that I plan to self publish called Magicians are born not made.

What is writing to you?

Writing is an escape but it's also something that I'm very passionate about. I feel more alive and more myself when I'm writing. And it could be any story from any genre, I just feel a deep connection to all of the characters that I cry with them, smile with them, fall in love when they do. If anything, writing is the one thing that makes me able to understand people in a deeper way and for that, I am very grateful.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I would say that it is a long-time passion. I've always written, I just didn't see myself writing on a professional scale. I've done speeches, as well as contest-winning essays, and even tributes/odes that were presented as wedding gifts.

What genre books you like to work on?

I don't have any specific genre. I like to try different things sometimes, so I've gauged a few, maybe 7 different genre's so far.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

It would really depend on the genre and if I can think up good enough characters that the audience can relate to.

Then we would love to read a Historical Romance book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Charms of writing fiction are that there are no guidelines or rules, you as a writer are completely in control. You can make it whatever you want and in life, that's a sort of freedom that everyone wants.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

My favorite authors on wattpad would have to be my dear friend Max ConstringuturHaven84 (Lora) who actually just got traditionally published. Her book, The first 30 days, is amazing and she is a wonderful person. I also like Wimbug I don't know why she hasn't won a Watty yet but that's okay because her YA novels are simply amazing :) Lastly, Stormridden who is a crazy good fantasy writer. I want her to be traditionally published because her work deserves to be in everyone's bookshelf. Out of wattpad, my fave authors are John Grisham and Stephen King.