Chapter 4

Fortunately, it was not difficult to be dispatched to the first aid station.

It was dirty, it was tough, and it was tiring.

Because it was a position that no one wanted.

There was just a vacancy and he was able to go to the spot.

'Let's do well.'

Standing in front of the first aid station, Raymond inhaled.

'I will be the best healer!'

As mentioned earlier, he had a grand dream.

To become the best healer he could be.

He would enjoy all the honor, wealth, and glory in the world.

He would live his life naming away the sorrows he had suffered as a filthy bastard.

'I'll get it done!'

Determined, Raymond entered the first aid station and bowed.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Raymond, a new member of the first aid station!"

However, the reaction was cold.

"Why is he peeking into the [1]relief center?"

"He doesn't even know the theme. If he comes here, he'll just get in the way."

"I thought it was decided he would be kicked out?"

The healers who worked at the First aid station threw a tantrum, clucking their tongues.

A cold stare pierced his entire body, but Raymond pretended not to know and smiled, listening with one ear and flushing with the other.

He had always been scolded, for 23 years.

There was no blow to a mere pincup like that.

He just tucked it away in his mind like this for posterity.

'Wait and see. I'll pay you back many times over for today's work if I grow to be the best healer later on. I've memorized all of your faces.'

With this "surgeon's" abilities, it was entirely possible.

Maybe later he would be a healer respected by all and give those guys many times more than they deserve!

In order to do this, he had to see as many patients as possible at the First aid station to improve his level of care.

'Alright, I'll do my best!'

However, the opportunity to see a patient did not come easily.

No one would let Raymond see a sick person.

"You're getting in the way, so go away."

"What kind of patient can you see if you're not even F-grade for healing."

They all avoided the dirty filth, and they didn't want Raymond near them.

In particular, it was Lance, the Chief Healer, who was the worst offender to Raymond.

"I wonder if heaven really helped, the infectious patient was cured. It seems like you're really lucky."

Lance didn't think that Raymond had treated the patient with a hip abscess. He just thought it was a coincidence.

"Anyway, a promise is a promise, so I'll give you a few more chances. Instead, this is your last chance."

Lance spoke with a twitch at both ends of his mouth.

"I'm glad you're going to the relief center just in time. 15 days. Prove your talent at the relief center. Otherwise, as I said before, I will deprive you of your apprenticeship, senior."