Chapter 50

[Occupational grade has been changed from "Novice Resident" to "Senior Resident"!]

[Academic Skill: "Surgery" proficiency increased!]

[Academic Skill: "General Medicine" proficiency increased!]

[Academic Skill: "Internal Medicine" will be additionally mastered!]

...

***

At that time, after Raymond had left, Prime Minister Galman was having a back-channel conversation with King Odin.

"What do you think of what Baronet Penin said?"

"I think he has a point."

I think he has a point.

It meant that he agreed with it.

Prime Minister Galman remembered Raymond's words and marveled at them.

'Simple but to the point. Amazing.'

And so was the Bay Area Transformation Plan the other day.

Raymond showed remarkable acumen.

'Maybe Raymond's talents are not limited to being a healer.'

In Galman's view, Raymond was not simply a good healer. He seemed to have more knowledge and insight than the average administrative bureaucrat that was hidden because of his profession as a healer.

'By the way, what does His Highness think of Baronet Penin?'

What an acknowledgement.

Galman was surprised to hear Odin say that.

The Odin he knew was not the kind of person who would say such a thing easily.

But a closer look did not reveal any traces of special emotion. He just had the eyes of a cold, heartless monarch.

"So, Galman, who do you think is behind this?"

"It's obvious. There is only one place that has the wherewithal to airlift contagious diseases from the Principality of Michelan while wishing chaos on the kingdom."

Prime Minister Galman said coldly,

"Only in the Kingdom of Droton, isn't it?"

The Kingdom of Droton!

They have been the rival state of the Kingdom of Houston for over a hundred years, fighting battles large and small.

"It is highly likely that they were responsible for the assassination attempt on Your Highness earlier."

The air sank heavily between them.

It was such a serious matter.

"It is not a matter for urgent public discussion."

Galman agreed. It was a matter that could have sparked a war if the situation had not been handled properly.

"Look into it more carefully."

"Alright, Your Highness."

Galman stepped aside. It felt as if dark clouds were pushing in on a clear sky.

'I don't feel good.'

Galman shook his head, hoping his fears were simply unfounded.

***

The contagious disease incident caused many ripples.

Needless to say, Raymond's support in the Bay Area has grown even stronger.