Chapter 148

Raymond shouted,

"Attack!"

"Whooaaah!"

The soldiers, having received Raymond's command, rushed towards Archduke Berard with an overwhelming force, as if the heavens were parting.

It was a cry that signaled the end of the war.

[Achievement unlocked: "War Ender!"]

[A huge bonus is awarded for this great achievement!]

[Bonus level up!]

[Bonus level up!]

[Bonus level up!]

[Bonus level up!]

[Bonus level up!]

[200 bonus skill points awarded!]

[Fame increases!]

[Fame increases!]

[Fame increases!]

[Both nations' citizens praise your great achievement! Bards will sing songs about your deeds for a long time!]

[Your name will be recorded in history!]

[Respect and admiration for your great achievement!]

***

The capture of Berard concluded the war.

In unison, soldiers from both factions erupted in jubilation, a sentiment shared by Raymond himself.

'At long last, it is concluded! We shall return home! Farewell to flavorless vegetable broth and the discomfort of stony bedding!'

Raymond's resolve gleamed.

Upon his homecoming to his estate in the capital, a lavish feast with succulent beef awaited!

'I'm going to cut out vegetables from my diet, and I'm going to be a rich lord, so I'll only eat cow meat!'

Now that the war was over, there was nothing but a path of flowers ahead of him.

He had done the greatest deed of all, and the Yolk Estate was his to lose.

'I'll have the most valuable manor in all of Rafalde.'

That wasn't all.

With his reputation in the war, patients would flock to him like bees to honey.

The symphony of accumulating wealth seemed to resonate in his ears already.

'Of course, I can't be satisfied with that, because my goal is to be the best healer on the continent, not just a rich lord.'

Raymond wasn't going to stop at a mere yolk estate.

It was only the beginning of his dream.

He will become the best healer on the continent, enjoying all the fame and fortune.

Raymond recalled the healers currently considered the best on the continent.

The Holy King!

The Crimson Saint!

The Radiant Saint!

Healers of the transcendent (Ex) classification, such as them, towered beyond the reach of an ordinary lord like himself.

In the Holy King's instance, the monarch of a province, his personal income alone purportedly sustained the province's treasury. Conversely, the Crimson Saint and Radiant Saint reveled in fortunes rivaling emperors.