Chapter 42

"Raymond... no, now Baronet Penin. He's Odin's son?"

- Yes, he is. He's an illegitimate child, to be exact.

"He just became a healer? What's his grade?"

- It's... It's U-grade. This is the first grade issued in the history of the tower of healing.

U. Undetermined, short for "I can't decide." Like that weak man, the man was worried about Raymond.

'He's the one who deciphered Odin's poison. And his healer powers are grade F.'

At first, he thought he was a healer with amazing healing powers.

But how perplexed he was to hear that he was a healer with less than an F-grade healing ability.

Even more surprising was what the unqualified healer had accomplished in the Bay Area.

'Using ancient mysteries instead of common heals? What in the world is medicine? Surgery?'

He heard reports of this, but he had no idea.

Some said he used knives, but he had no idea how he would treat a patient with a knife.

'Is this some kind of phony treatment?'

He had his suspicions, but when he saw that he had cured Odin, it was hard to just ignore it.

"Then that guy will stay in the Bay Area forever."

-Yes, I think so.

"Hmm..."

The man stroked his smooth chin.

The reason why he had always cared about Raymond.

It was because he was plotting a new conspiracy in the Bay Area.

"Is there any chance that this healer could use some ancient mystic technique to thwart our plot?"

-...

The person on the other side of the crystal ball did not respond for a while.

Ttak. Ttak.

While the man tapped the table with his finger, after thinking carefully, his partner carefully answered.

-I think it will be difficult.

"Why?"

-Because to prevent our conspiracy, he needs not merely the ability to treat patients, but a broad and deep knowledge.

The person across the crystal ball said with confidence.

- It is impossible to have the knowledge to prevent our plans unless he grew up reading only books, confined only to a library since childhood. So I don't think you need to worry.

At that moment, the man finally looked satisfied.

"Yes, good job. Is it almost that day?"

- Yes, all the work is done. We will start to see reactions shortly.

"I'm sure you handled the traces well. It would be troublesome if we were caught."

- Yes, I cleaned it up in a quiet place.

Cleaned it up.

It meant killing the people involved.

"Well, then, good luck."

The communication crystal ball disappeared and the man poured wine into an empty glass and brought it to his mouth.

The man chewed over the conversation they had just had.