Chapter 114

However, their plans were thwarted by the fact that they were already well prepared, and they were quickly overrun.

The result: a great victory for the Kingdom of Houston!

All thanks to Raymond.

The appearance of Duke Leif also had a major impact.

"Duke Leif!"

"Sword Master!"

Sir Alfonso, the esteemed Sword Master of the Kingdom of Droton, engaged in combat with Duke Leif.

Though their skills were closely matched, the tide was in favor of Duke Leif.

Furthermore, with the Kingdom of Droton losing ground, Sir Alfonso's performance was compromised, resulting in his defeat and injury.

Thus, the triumph of the Kingdom of Houston was sealed.

"Waaaah!"

"Long live the Kingdom of Houston!"

"Long live Duke Leif!"

After the fierce battle, the Houstonian army erupted in jubilant cheers, expressing their exhilaration and pride.

Among the numerous victors of the day, two individuals stood out as the greatest heroes.

Duke Leif, who led the charge and emerged victorious from the frontlines, and Raymond, the brilliant strategist who deciphered and outwitted the enemy's tactics.

Of the two, Raymond was the best.

If it weren't for him, they would have suffered a great defeat, not a victory, and who knows how many casualties.

When the soldiers heard that Raymond had once again saved the day, they gave a mighty shout of thanks.

"Long live Baron Penin!"

"Long live the Majesty Raymond!"

"Long live our prince!"

For once, the soldiers cheered Raymond without caring who was watching, because they were so happy and grateful.

But Raymond didn't get to hear the soldiers' cheers.

He had to treat the "mass casualties" of the Great War.

It was another war for the healers.

***

"Hey, I need you to apply a hemostat right now!"

"Yes, Master!"

"That soldier is a 'less critical patient,' so leave him alone, we'll treat the others first!"

It was a victory.

But with such a large force clashing, there were casualties.

There were a lot of patients, and Raymond triaged them according to his knowledge of what he called "military medicine," which he had learned as a military doctor.

'I can't save them all, I have to categorize them according to severity and decide whether to treat them.'

Raymond gritted his teeth.

Unfortunately, he was not a god.

Today, many soldiers would die.

All he could do was try to minimize the number of casualties.

'Damn it, if I could save them all, I wouldn't have to feel this dirty.'

After swearing, Raymond asked himself.