Chapter 177

The Winter Sword, encased in ice, struck her forehead with a resounding crash!

The impact was so formidable that the ice shattered loudly, leaving the catwoman sprawled on the ground with her mouth agape.

[Increase the 'Dwarf Who Defeated a Giant' achievement to 4+!]

[When facing a stronger opponent than before, you can now wield a slightly more potent mysterious power!]

"Krrrr...."

However, true to the resilience of a formidable True Blood, she didn't succumb to unconsciousness.

Even in her fallen state, she maintained a piercing glare fixed on Raymond.

Raymond's chest sank abruptly.

'What? She didn't lose consciousness after that impact? Is her skull made of stone or something?'

Fortunately, she had only managed to avoid losing consciousness; her body lay entirely unresponsive.

Despite her attempts to rise, her strength failed her, and she collapsed.

'I must capture her as a prisoner!'

Suddenly regaining his composure, Raymond pointed the sword at her neck.

"...!"

"Halt! Move, and I'll slit her throat!"

'Ugh. Holding someone hostage goes against my healer instincts!'

Raymond's heart raced.

The warrior instinct waned, replaced by a terror-laden instinct. Suppressing his fear with the effect of 'Heart of Steel,' he shouted with authority.

"Cease, everyone! Or this woman won't see another day!"

The battlefield came to a standstill.

"Lady Sonia!"

"This scoundrel!"

The cat people glared at Raymond, and

'Master! Risking yourself so perilously for us!'

Elmud welled up with tears of gratitude.

He reproached himself for his inability to intervene, putting Raymond in such a perilous predicament.

'I vow to prevent such incidents in the future! I'll become a knight who shields the lord from every danger!'

Elmud, ignited by the day's events, underwent remarkable growth through intense training, but that's a tale for another time.

The captured noble catwoman, Sonia, shot a foreboding stare at Raymond.

"Just end me! My tribe will exact revenge!"

Raymond's heart sank even deeper beneath the weight of the opponent's ominous demeanor.

'Ugh. This really doesn't align with my nature. I'm a healer.'

Raymond swallowed hard.

He wanted to swiftly defuse this tension-filled situation.

"I won't end your life."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Sonia emitted a menacing aura.

"What's your angle? How dare you...!"

"No, it's not like that. I harbor no ill intentions towards you. I don't wish to continue this fight."

"Don't mock me!"