Chapter 33

Raymond, who had them inside, had this thought for a moment.

'Perhaps they're underworld guild members? Did they have a factional fight?'

It happened all the time.

'Ugh, the underworld guilds are frightening. They still have some money, don't they?'

When he thought so, his fear went away.

The desire for money suppressed fear.

'It's not long before they start to press for interest. I have to make money. What if the patient is a member of the underworld guild, or what?'

"What brings you here?"

Galman said on behalf of Odin.

"He's been poisoned. He's not feeling well, so please give him first aid."

"I see. I'll take a look at the wound."

Raymond looked at the wound on his arm.

The condition was worse than he thought.

'What poison is it?'

He had to figure it out quickly.

"Do you have any other symptoms besides the arm injury? Such as disturbed vision, chest pains, dizziness, headaches, etc.?"

"I feel dizzy and have a slight headache. My pulse also seems to run somewhat fast."

Upon hearing the patient's answer, Raymond turned his head.

This is because it was a very calm voice for a person poisoned by a serious poison.

No, aside from that, it was a somewhat familiar tone.

'I've never seen him before?'

Raymond focused on erasing useless misconceptions and identifying the patient's condition.

'Not only around the poisoned wound but also his pulse is not good. It must be a poison with a neurotoxic component that disrupts the sympathetic nervous system, along with a hemolytic toxic component that necrotizes the surrounding tissue.'

He needed to know the identity of the poison to determine the direction of treatment.

It was when Raymond was guessing the identity of the poison based on the patient's condition.

"Can you treat it? If you think it's going to be difficult, give him first aid as soon as possible!"

Galman didn't think Raymond could cure this poison completely.

What he wanted was an emergency treatment that would last until he arrived at the royal castle.

The full-scale treatment would be given to Helien, a triple-A healer.

However, Raymond gave an unexpected answer.

"I can treat it."

"Huh?"

"This poison is made by mixing the venom of three white snakes with alpine rose extract. So taking the 300 deadly poison antidote will cure the poison. It just so happens that the antidote is available at this treatment facility."

"...!"

Galman looked greatly surprised.

'He knows the identity of the poison?'

There were two ways to treat poison.

One is to find out what the poison is and administer an antidote. It was the neatest, but realistically difficult way.