Chapter 38

Hanson did not stop his work by handing over the letter to Kansir.

'I can't sit still when my senior is working so hard for the people of the slums.'

Hanson bit his lip.

'Why does senior have to be so stupid?'

Stupid.

Yes, Raymond was stupid.

He was a patient-stupid idiot.

Even now, he went to the Dark Blade Guild for the sake of the patients in the slums.

'He probably went there to warn the people of the slums not to commit such violence again. If it's him, he'll still stay for the sake of the patients.'

Even if he didn't know what kind of trouble he would face. That's who Raymond was.

So he couldn't stand still either.

Hanson ran around the Bay Area, shouting Raymond was in crisis.

"The prince?"

"He went to the Dark Blades for us?"

When the people of the slums heard the news, they rose up in indignation.

Normally they would have never imagined taking on the Dark Blade Guild, but now it was a different story.

Raymond.

How could they sit still when that idiot prince, who was devoted to the slums, had entered the tiger's den for their own good?

"Let us get up too!"

"No matter how scary those Dark Blade guys are, the prince left for us and we can't sit still!"

Revolution.

Yes, it was nothing short of a revolution.

Raymond's devotion inspired the people of the slums.

People picked up sticks, knives, and weapons at random and headed for the Dark Blade Guild.

All for Raymond.

What followed was a purge.

The spearhead was taken up by the Blue Moon Guild of Kansir and others. A large crowd followed.

No amount of Dark Blades could afford to compete with such a large crowd.

Moreover, the situation was so bad that even the leader, Toms, had been overrun.

The Dark Blake guild collapsed in a flash.

"Woo!"

"We made it!"

"What did we do? It's all the prince's doing!"

"Long live Prince Raymond!"

Raymond stood before the crowd with a puzzled look on his face.

With his hands tightly bound, hung Toms like a fish.

"Wow! The prince has conquered the Toms!"

People exclaimed in amazement.

"How did the prince conquer Toms?"

"He must have risked something to subdue Toms for us."

"As expected. Prince..."

People looked at Raymond with admiration and emotion.

For he, who was only a healer, could not have easily subdued Toms by force.

It was clear that he had taken enormous risks and planned carefully.

It was truly for them, the people of the slums.