Chapter 139

"Hanson, please."

"Yes, Master."

Raymond entrusted the post-op care to Hanson.

He wished he could stay and tend to the wound himself, but circumstances didn't allow it.

He had to proceed to the capital with the young king before Archduke Berard became aware of their plans.

'He is still in a critical condition, and it would be best if I stayed behind, but I have no choice.'

The alliance with the Lans was made entirely by Raymond.

It made no sense, therefore, for Raymond, as a party, to fall in the capture of the capital.

'Hanson will have to be good.'

Did he feel the stares?

Hanson said.

"I'll do my best, don't worry, Master."

He spoke with determination in his voice.

"I am the Master's first apprentice. I won't let you lose a patient, even if it costs me my life."

Just then, an unexpected figure held up an arm.

"Don't worry too much about the patient, Light of the Foreign Lands. I'm here to help."

Raymond looked up in surprise.

It was the top Lan healer!

'His name is... did he mention it was Kurun?'

The man was roughly in his mid-thirties, and he had been looking at Raymond with great envy since he had healed the chieftain's heir.

'...Why does he look like Hanson 2?'

Raymond coughed in vain.

Anyway, he was an A+ healer.

He would help Duke Leif recover.

'Heals can be a useful force in patient care when used properly.'

Raymond nodded.

"Thank you, then."

With that, Raymond, Hanson, the chief Lan healer, Kurun, with Duke Leif, stood before the Lan warriors.

They were all waiting for him to say something.

'Well, what am I going to say? I'm not a soldier, and I don't know much about pre-battle speeches.'

Luckily, the skills came to his aid.

[Striving for victory for allies!]

[The 'Guardian Doctor of the Battlefield' attribute is manifested! You are more than capable!]

['Heart of Steel' skill effect is enhanced!]

['Doctor's Charisma' skill effect is strengthened!]

[Skill, 'Command Common Soldiers' is unlocked!]

The effects of several skills have been further enhanced by the 'Guardian Doctor of the Battlefield' attribute, making Raymond's will even stronger, and exuding an unwavering aura of trust.

At first glance, he appeared as an iron-blooded warrior, filled with great determination.

The Lan warriors gulped as Raymond stood on the dais, radiating strength.

'The Light of the Foreign Lands.'

'He's not just a healer, he's a warrior worthy of respect!'

Under such stares, Raymond opened his mouth.