Chapter 30

"If I keep looking back, I will regret it for the rest of my life. So please open the way. I want to help my patients."

His moving words made people's hearts throb with excitement.

'How can such a person be in the world?'

'It should be terrifying. To go out like that for a patient...'

'What on earth is that Raymond person?'

They were all in awe. They had been grateful before, but now the feeling was incomparably greater.

'He's nothing compared to the princes before.'

It was all exactly the reaction Raymond had intended!

People were overcome with emotion, and Raymond hurried into the house.

'Use, shield.'

Paat!

A transparent membrane covered the area around Raymond.

[Shield magic manifests!]

[Intelligence stat is high compared to magic level! You can adjust the magic a little more smoothly!]

'I think it's working well, right?'

Raymond gave a slightly worried look.

He could feel the transparent membrane, but he was worried.

'It can't be contagious.'

Raymond approached the patients with a thick towel covering his mouth and nose.

"P-Prince?"

The children, who were terrified, opened their eyes wide and looked at Raymond.

"I'm not a prince."

"A-Aren't you a prince?"

"No."

Raymond felt the need to organize his title.

Many people kept calling him a prince. It was not only a difficult name but also a name that was not pleasant at all.

"Just call me Raymond oppa or hyung."

"That, that..."

"If it becomes a burden, you can call me "the long lived handsome and honorable Master Raymond."

The children blinked.

They couldn't tell whether it was a joke or the truth.

For a while. Sorry in their big eyes were filled with tears.

"Heuk. I don't want to die. S-save me. Uwaah."

"Uwaah."

"Save me. Save me."

Parents also begged in tears.

"P-Please save these kids!"

"Please, prince, n-no, healer!"

Raymond nodded and said.

"I'll take a look, can you lift up your clothes?"

The children's limbs and torsos were also covered with miserable blisters.

It was so gaudy that it was hard to see him properly due to his stomach ache.

Raymond was just as creeped out, but he looked at the blisters as coldly as he could.

'These kinds of infectious diseases may look similar, but there are clear differences. I must distinguish them.'

Not the visible part, but the mouth, under the pupils, etc. After examining all the parts that could be clues, Raymond was able to answer.