Chapter 20

The first visitor was Count August.

"Count August is here?"

Count Garinson opened his eyes wide.

Soon a middle-aged nobleman with a stern impression entered the office.

It was Count August. Count Garinson cowered and welcomed Count August.

"Long time no see, Count. It's good to see you."

"It's not so good to see you."

"... What?"

Count Garinson was momentarily taken aback and counter-questioned.

Count August glared at him with a look of obvious hostility.

"I will not speak long. Stop the vicious pranks on Sir Raymond right away."

"...!"

"I trust you know better than I do what I'm talking about."

Garinson's face turned red.

"Are you doing this because of the grade I gave to him?"

"You know that well."

Garinson was appalled.

How could Count August, a great southern nobleman, come directly to him for a grading problem with a single healer and act in such a violent manner?

"It is the inherent authority of our healing tower to grade healers. You can't just say that unnecessarily when we've treated him according to our standards."

"Standards?"

"That's right."

Count August chuckled.

"That's funny."

"...!"

"To come up with such an outrageous excuse when everyone can see that you're faking it for all the wrong reasons. How shameless."

Count Garrison eventually raised his voice, unable to hold back from his excessive words.

"You! How dare you! What nonsense is that?"

"Nonsense? If it's nonsense, please explain exactly what you're talking about. Did you give Sir Raymond a D grade based on your standards?"

A powerful momentum surged from Count August's body.

It was an "aura" manifested by the knight.

He glared at Count Garinson with a sharp look as if to hold him down.

"I'm a countryman from the South, so I don't know how to speak as elegantly as the aristocrats in the capital. All I do every day is hit the border, so I'm simple-minded."

"..."

Count Garinson hardened and shut his mouth.

The momentum spouted by the house head, Count August, a great aristocrat of the southern provinces who became a battleground against an enemy when bored, was not endurable to the boring politicians of the slightest capital.

"Sir Raymond is a benefactor of my family and a good friend. I'm very angry right now because such a person has been tricked into nonsense."

"..."

"Explain convincingly why you gave Sir Raymond such a rating."

Count Garinson's lips rose and fell, unable to open his mouth easily.

A convincing reason? There couldn't be such a thing.

However, he could not picture Count August in front of him as if he were someone beneath him.