Chapter 57

Joseph shared his experiences in the places where he had always performed.

Without a trace of falsity, people were captivated by Joseph's stories.

Sometimes mixed with a storyteller's unique storytelling style, but the stories were so empathetic that people were able to relate to them.

How many people have shed tears because of the evil Maple Clinic?

When they heard Joseph's story of abuse at the Maple Clinic, they were as angry as he was.

And when they heard Joseph's story of meeting Raymond, they wet their eyes with emotion.

"When I met him, I felt like a light was shining in despair. Thanks to him, my child was able to live. He has saved not only my child but also my entire family."

Joseph concluded the story with the following words.

"I don't know anything else. One thing is for sure, there's no healer like him anywhere in the world."

He pulled out the harp.

"Thank you for listening to my long story. This song was inspired and created after experiencing this event. The name of the song is... 'Majesty Raymond.'"

'Majesty Raymond' It was a dedication piece that he composed solely for Raymond.

Ring~

The beauty of this supreme sound along with the sound of harp strings echoed throughout the city.

It was the warmest song of all, trying to express Raymond's heart for his patients to the fullest.

As the song rang out, so too did the voices of those who praised Raymond.

Rumors spread fast.

It was as if Baron Canton had poured oil on the wood and Joseph had thrown the fire.

"What was so good about Baronet Penin's healing?"

"I heard that he had recently made the top of his class at some teaching, but I was skeptical."

"I heard that he had cured a disease that they had given up at the Maple Clinic. I guess it wasn't a lie."

"Shall I go?"

That was not the end.

Was it because of the quest privilege, "Unexpected Luck"? A small magazine published this article.

<Who is the newly emerging divine Baronet Penin in the treatment world?>

Featuring Raymond!

From saving Princess Sophia at her birthday celebration, to what he accomplished in the Bay Area, to the awards he received for treating numerous patients and solving an infectious disease.

Up until now, the article was filled with a glance at what Raymond had accomplished, and it was all full of praise because he had accomplished so much in such a short period of time.

There was, of course, a reason for this article.

<I, Nord, prepare this feature article to thank Baronet Penin.>

Raymond treated the daughter of the reporter who prepared this article because she was in pain.

Nord, a poor reporter for a small magazine, had no money for his daughter to get heels for her pain.

He stomped his legs and went to the Penin treatment center, where she was treated at a low price, almost free of charge.

'I can't believe there is such a person in the world. I must let the world know.'