Chapter 21

"W-what are you talking about? Are you out of your mind? This is the Raul Treatment Center! It's the best treatment center in the capital city!"

The employee jumped as if he had heard a ridiculous story.

"I know."

"Why did you refuse?"

"I'm going to set up my own clinic."

"...What?"

Raymond spoke clearly again to the employee of Raul Treatment Center, who opened his eyes wide.

"I'm going to build my own clinic."

"...!"

The staff laughed at him.

"You're going to set up a treatment center yourself? You think it's too easy. It won't be easy. Wouldn't it be better to come to the Raul Treatment Center and set up a career?"

"Of course, that's true, but it's already been decided."

The employee got up from his seat shaking off his clothes.

"I gave you a good opportunity at best, and you're silly. Tsk. Don't regret it later."

Then Raymond shook his head when he saw the leaving scout.

'He's not wrong. It's not easy to open a treatment center for the first time.'

As the employee who just disappeared said, it was much wiser to enter a prestigious treatment center, build a career, and become independent.

'In general. But not in my case.'

Raymond thought coldly.

'I have to see as many patients as I can. To do that, I shouldn't go to the Raul Treatment Center.'

Raymond knew his level.

'Beginner resident.'

It was infinitely insufficient, as was the level of his profession.

In order to grow, he had to see the maximum number of patients, and that did not mean going to the Raul Treatment Center.

'I'm sure I'll get run over by other senior healers and see fewer patients. Especially since this is a medical specialty that is ignored by others. Therefore, I must be independent so that I can see my patients without the scrutiny of others.'

At that time, Hanson, who was next to him, asked anxiously.

"I can't believe you're going independent. Will you be okay?"

"Yeah. I have something in mind."

"However, is there a place around here where a treatment center can be set up..."

"No, there's one place."

Raymond replied briefly.

"The Bay Area. I'm going to set up a treatment center there."

Hanson's eyes got big enough to tear apart.

He had no choice but to do so.

The Bay Area was a slum!

"No way, senior?"

"Yes, I'm going to set up a treatment center in the slums."

Slums.

It was a place where no healer wanted to go.

'So I can see countless patients, too.'

Of course, it would be very difficult. He wouldn't make much money.