Chapter 63

Hearing Odin's concern, Galman shook his head.

"You have to be healthy. You're a Swordmaster, you're in your prime, aren't you?"

Being a Swordmaster does not make one live longer than others.

Instead, they stay younger and live longer. They have fewer years of old age. Naturally, they can be active for a long time.

"Well."

Odin trailed off. He hadn't been feeling well lately.

'That's odd. I don't think there's anything particularly wrong with me, and my cough is almost cured by Count Helien's heals.'

He had been receiving triple-A heals almost every day, and his cough was almost gone. He was not sick, but he was not feeling well, and he was not in the best of spirits, so he had been worrying about this more and more.

'I don't know if Kairen or Remerton will do well after I'm gone.'

As seen, there were a lot of pigs eating up the kingdom. Most of the nobles were.

The problem was that Kairen and Remerton had the support of those pigs.

Odin's overwhelming charisma had kept those pathetic pigs in line, but could Kairen and Remerton do the same?

'I don't know.'

Odin couldn't nod easily.

It wasn't a question of ability; he had their support, and he was on the throne, so could he not be swayed?

It wasn't easy.

'They're both young, so I'll just have to wait and see.'

He had two choices anyway... No, there were only three, including Seitil. The throne must go to one of them.

'Pity about the firstborn.'

First Prince Python.

A prince born to the first queen, he was an overwhelmingly capable prince in every way.

After being crowned crown prince, he died unexpectedly.

At that time, Galman said.

"I have produced the card you spoke of."

It was an ornate card made of gold.

It was engraved with the royal coat of arms and the name of the Penin Clinic.

It recognized the Penin Clinic in the name of King Odin and the royal family.

"I'll present this card to the Penin Clinic."

Odin nodded, and Prime Minister Galman proceeded to do his work.

***

The Royal Seal of Approval for the Penin Clinic!

This event was almost as devastating as the fall of the Maple Treatment Center.

The royal seal of approval endorsed the Penin Clinic in the name of the Crown, making it the only treatment center recognized by the Crown.

"This is ridiculous!"

"Why would His Majesty do such a thing to a healing center that uses quackery?"

"Isn't it because of blood?"

Many people rebelled, especially the healers.

While attitudes had changed among the commoners, the healers still disparaged Raymond's practice as quackery.

It was a matter of pride. They refused to recognize any other treatment besides healing.

"Quackery!"

"We'll never admit it!"