Chapter 53

'I have to somehow get him to drop out of the heal grade test.'

Yet there was still an opportunity left.

The very real test!

He could deliberately make him heal a bad wound and eliminate him.

"Good job, everyone. Now for the final part of this education. We will now conduct the actual battle test."

The doors of the auditorium opened and a float carrying the "patient" for this exam entered with the guards.

"Mo, monster!"

"Yes, that's right. A vicious orc who has killed and maimed many people in the past. This orc is the patient for this test."

This kind of compulsory training did not allow them to take the test on an actual person.

So there were many cases where monsters were captured and used as test subjects.

Kururu!

The orc breathed roughly. The healers, who had grown up as beautifully as flowers and grass in a greenhouse, gasped at the sight of the orc for the first time.

"Ha ha, don't worry. I've fed it full of anesthetic herbs and tied it up. We just need to heal the wounds on this orc's body with heals."

Baron Canton approached the orc with a dagger.

He was going to directly wound the orc's body.

'The first will be Raymond, so I'll give it wounds that can never be healed.'

A ferocious light flashed in Baron Canton's eyes.

He was going to drop him out of the game with wounds that could not be treated without at least a grade A.

Puuk!

Baron Canton roughly drove his dagger into the orc's stomach.

It was the moment the new healers closed their eyes at the terrifying sight.

Something unusual happened.

"Kureureuk! Kiaaak!"

The angry orc let out a scream that sounded like it was about to explode.

And then.

Tudeuk.

The rope that had bound the orc snapped!

A terrible accident had occurred!

"Eh?"

Baron Canton's body froze at the unexpected occurrence.

"Oh my God!"

"Get it!"

Fortunately, the guards were standing by the side, ready for such an eventuality.

They hurriedly swung their swords and stabbed the orc in the neck and chest.

However, they could not prevent the orc from unleashing a final, rage-filled blow.

The orc blasted the shoulder attack with the last of his strength.

Baron Canton, the enemy who penetrated his stomach with a dagger!

Pow!

"Argh!"

Blurred and frozen, Baron Canton, who had received the orc's shoulder attack with his body, flew through the air and bounced off the platform into the distance.

"Baron!"

"Come on, heal the Baron!"

The orc was dealt with at once, but the problem was Baron Canton.