Chapter 41

He was just thinking. Someone intercepted the reply.

"Perhaps I can answer for you, father?"

It was the 3rd prince, Remerton!

He stepped forward with a cold stare.

"There's something I usually thought about with regard to your question."

People looked hopeful. Remerton, the third prince known as a genius, was expected to come up with a great idea.

"The fundamental problem in the Bay Area is poverty."

Remerton cleared his throat for a moment.

'Father has a great attachment to the poor people of the Bay Area. So I have to have an opinion that he likes."

In the past, he had proposed eliminating the Bay Area and received a disapproving look from Odin.

So he decided to raise the opposite point of view.

"We must solve their hunger. Give them salvation on a regular basis, and they will be truly loyal toward you, father."

Galman thought to himself.

'Not a bad opinion.'

It would certainly have a comforting effect on the poor. It would increase loyalty to the royal family.

'But the limits are clear.'

Providing relief did not solve poverty. More fundamental measures were needed.

'The problem is that it is impossible to provide radical measures.'

That was why the third prince, Remerton, also expressed such an opinion about the distance. It was impossible to fundamentally solve poverty in the Bay Area.

Odin nodded his head without replying.

"Kairen, do you have any other ideas?"

2nd Prince Kairen shrugged.

"Relief seems too scattered a policy. It's not easy to come up with the financial resources."

"Still, it is necessary to stabilize the Bay Area."

Remerton countered.

Kairen shook his head.

"I rather question why we should care so much about the Bay Area. It is a place where poor people who have nothing of use to the kingdom are gathered anyway. I think it would be better to control them thoroughly so that they don't cause mayhem."

"I see. Your opinions are well taken."

Odin didn't seem too pleased with their answers.

'It's a question you can't give the right answer to.'

It was not because the two people were not good enough.

It was a difficult problem, and no one could give the right answer.

Odin finally turned to Raymond.

"Raymond, do you have any other ideas?"

All eyes were on Raymond. No one thought Raymond would come up with a clever idea. They looked at him as if to say, "What kind of answer would he give when even the two princes couldn't answer?"

Some even sneered at him.

Silently receiving these stares, Raymond opened his mouth.

'Oh, I don't know. There's nothing I can do even if I laugh and move on.'

"As I said, we have to improve the environment."

"The environment? That's not enough."

What kind of expectations did he have?