Chapter 55

At that time, the Penin Treatment Center had a somewhat different panoramic view than usual.

"I give my loyalty."

"Louder."

"Loyalty to the Master!"

A boy covered in freckles was shouting. Before Hanson was a pretty boy with a hard impression, frowning with one eye.

"Lyndon. You are the Master's second apprentice. Keep that proud fact in mind and never forget your pride. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand!"

The freckled boy's name was Lyndon.

He came in the other day as the second student, having been greatly impressed by Raymond's appearance during his new compulsory training!

'I'm going to learn medicine and succeed!'

Incidentally, Lyndon's heal grade was D.

He was a lowly healer with an uncertain future.

He asked to become an apprentice in order to learn medical science and succeed, but there was something strange about the tone of one senior student, Hanson.

'Keep a normal face, but be afraid!'

To be honest, he was quite handsome in appearance.

He looked calm yet cute, a style that would make him quite popular in his age group.

However, there was something strange and crazy about him.

"The Master is a man who lives only for his patients. We must make absolutely no trouble for him and do our utmost to resemble his toes."

"... Yes.

"When you become his disciple, you have to be careful about your every action and behavior. You must always keep in mind that you can become someone else to the Master by your every action."

'What's so tragic about that?'

Lyndon cried out in his mind.

Fortunately, he thought the master was a good man.

He was right when he said lived for the patients.

Sometimes he would shake his head, but it was clear that he was a respectful person.

However, his senior was strange.

He had too much respect for his mentor...

And a lot of it.

'Shall I just walk away?'

At that moment, Hanson tapped Lyndon on the shoulder.

"Now you think I'm out of line, don't you?"

"..."

"But I think you'll soon find out. That the words I said did not express the greatness of the Master in the slightest decent way."

The corners of Hanson's mouth lifted thinly.

"In a little while I won't have to tell you all this. If you were around, you can't help but know how great he is."

Lyndon shivered.

Hanson's hard brown eyes seemed to be saying this.

'You're about to fall for it, too. For the greatness of the master.'

'I want to quit! I can't be with someone this weird!'

It was a moment of determination.

Suddenly, the door of the treatment center opened and a man with an urgent impression jumped in!